aberdeen-music

Super christian movie reviews...

HeinzHines

Makes you wonder why people that religious bother to leave the house.

"Of the more than 300 movies I have analyzed, two have led me to tears. South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut had me in tears for what it was doing to the kids in the opening night audience in July 1999 and for all the kids who would subsequently see that piece of celluloid puke. The second of two of the more than 300 movies that led me to tears was this one: Who Gets the House. Some very, very loving and courageous kids and parents wise enough to listen to them in the right ways made this movie an honor for me to see. The only sad thing about Who Gets the House is the revealing of America's entertainment diet by it -- I was the only one in the auditorium when I watched this movie."

This bit is sweet.

Have a look at the American History X bit. I honestly can't think I've ever heard of anyone missing the point quite so badly in my life before.

"Filthy pottee mouth language!"

Haha, I love the WISDOM scoring system!

Even "Babe: Pig in the city" lost points due to the following:

Programming presenting questionable material warranting the loss of minumum level points included:

# realistic trauma and injury

# inappropriate dress

# punk/hood manerisms, purse snatching

# "Take care of #1"

# sadness from loss of caregiver

# gunfire at a story character

# threats to achieve good favor

# the use of God's name in vain without the four letter expletive

# imagery of animal control police as brutal

# imagery of out of body experience, resurrection

# adult underwear twice

# hanging onto an ambulance while riding a bike

Hanging onto an ambulance while riding a bike makes god sad!

And from Big Daddy: "And, of course, Sandler and others treat the homosexual kiss and other homosexual matters as issues of normality as if to say practicing homosexuality is okay."

God! erm.....I mean Jesus!.....erm sorry I mean......fuck......erm...hell........golly?!