aberdeen-music

Gillette or ..The other stuff?

Benji

I was an avid user of gillette, but decided to change it for the crack, so I started using Wilkinson 3d protector blade and OMFG! it sucks ass.

I've never had a shave as bad as that EVER... Livid by this I sent a very strong message to wilkinson telling them they're product is crap, and will never be as good as Gillette as it doesn't seem to understabd the dynamics of shaving... what do they give me?

A bloody coupon for more of their products!!! :swearing: :swearing:

Anyone else had their face ripped apart by this wilkinson crap?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilkinson Sword Razors are vastly inferior to Gillette in my experience.

Shaving for me was a nightmare for years, but there are loads of good products around now. I recommend using Mach 3 Turbo (don't think Fusion is as big an improvement over this as the Turbo was over the original Mach 3) and disposables are a joke. Always soak your stubble for at least 3-4 mins with a face cloth and very hot water. In combination with any King of Shaves shaving oil as an undercoat, followed by Shaving Gel of some kind on top, this will give an exellent shave. Don't ever use huge amounts of alcohol-based aftershave, it is not a good idea. Instead use something with acetylsalicylic acid in it - this will stop almost all razor bumps or spots caused by shaving, but you must use moisturiser after applying it.

Alternatively, grow a beard.

can you imagine the blade design they'd create for cutting the grass though!?

You could sleep safe in the knowledge that it would be TWENTY SEVEN TIMES MORE POWERFUL THAN ANY OTHER BLADE ON THE MARKET. Or something......

I use Tesco disposable razors. I like to live dangerously (was going to say 'on the edge', but that's a shit gag even by my piss poor standards....).