aberdeen-music

Coming Soon ....

Flash

Guest highroller

82 days...sweet!

what a year it will be...new pulley, new finch, new strung out, new TAKING BACK SUNDAY (salivates) newbad religion, new atreyu, new 18 visions...

Guest highroller

maybe...just maybe...we will get a new megadeth album as well...apparently the new beautiful mistake album is out in the states as well...a new ice t album would be good....lacuna coil as well....

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

maybe...just maybe...we will get a new megadeth album as well...

Incidentaly, have you listened to the MP3 posted at the top of Megadeth.com?

MD45 Remix - New Dave Mustaine Vocals - "The Day The Music Died"

Do you know what that actually is...whats MD45? Is it new Megadeth?.. im confused.

Guest highroller
Originally posted by Dayeth:

Incidentaly, have you listened to the MP3 posted at the top of Megadeth.com?

MD45 Remix - New Dave Mustaine Vocals - "The Day The Music Died"

Do you know what that actually is...whats MD45? Is it new Megadeth?.. im confused.

Im not sure dude and no i havent heard it yet...my comp at home is too shit to do that and my one at work is...well...at work and im sure they dont want megadeth blaring out....

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

82 days...sweet!

what a year it will be...new pulley, new finch, new strung out, new TAKING BACK SUNDAY (salivates) newbad religion, new atreyu, new 18 visions...

Do you reckon the New TBS album will be heavier than older stuff if so I might get it.

Guest highroller

i know for a fact that it will because i read an interview with one of the new guys, frd and he said he wanted to bring a slightly heavier guitar sound to TBS...i like the fact that they rock but not in a very heavy way...its kinda cool....as is adam's ass.....mmmm

Fall Out Boy is in the shops ;(

I'm heartbroken. I love it when you like a band that not too many people know about and you order their album off the tinternet and you feel so special. I've had it for ages, and i think is only recently come into the shops....Now everyone will get it....

Originally posted by Emma:

Fall Out Boy is in the shops ;(

I'm heartbroken. I love it when you like a band that not too many people know about and you order their album off the tinternet and you feel so special. I've had it for ages, and i think is only recently come into the shops....Now everyone will get it....

aww, but not everyone will get it. I know for a fact my brothers will not be getting it.

Originally posted by Swingin' Ryan:

New Aerosmith album is out now!

It's blues-influenced and is apparently actually good! (which has been a rare happening in the world of Aerosmith in the modern age).

Buy it now and save yourself from bands that sound like calendar entries.

me has that man :)

grand i tell thee

people should be flockin to buy this :up:

new efforts from both killswitch engage and bad religion both rock

need to hear new pulley cause im sure its ace :D

strung out me awaits muchly. how good is it gunna be :D x 1000000000000000as well as new tbs i bet is grand :D

but for me its all about one new album

JIMMY EAT WORLD :dunce: