aberdeen-music

NAPALM DEATH CONFIRM - check line up

lava p.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will pass on this too many band members have left, dilluting the sound for me.

so do you only listen to side A of "Scum"? the line up has changed constantly since.

In fact, a quick check of wikipedia shows there's actually NO original members left -

Current lineup

Mark "Barney" Greenway - Vocals (1989-1996, 1997-)

Shane Embury - Bass (1987-)

Mitch Harris - Guitar (1990-)

Danny Herrera - Drums (1991-)

Past members

Nicholas Bullen - Vocals, Bass (1982-1987)

Rat (Miles Ratledge) - Drums (1982-1985)

Grayhard / Robbo (Graham Robertson) - Bass (1982), Guitar (1983 - 1985)

Fin (Finbar Quinn) - Bass (1983 - 1984)

Daz F (Daryl 'Sid' Fideski) - Guitar (1982)

Si O (Simon Oppenheimer) - Guitar (1982)

Justin Broadrick - Guitar (1985-1986)

P-Nut (Pete Shaw) - Bass (1985)

Mick Harris - Drums (1986-1991)

James (Jim) Whitley - Bass (1986-1987)

Lee Dorrian - Vocals (1987-1989)

Bill Steer - Guitar (1987-1989)

Frank Healy - Guitar (1987)

Phil Vane - Vocals (1996-1997)

Jesse Pintado - Guitar (1989-2004)

so do you only listen to side A of "Scum"? the line up has changed constantly since.

In fact, a quick check of wikipedia shows there's actually NO original members left -

Current lineup

Mark "Barney" Greenway - Vocals (1989-1996, 1997-)

Shane Embury - Bass (1987-)

Mitch Harris - Guitar (1990-)

Danny Herrera - Drums (1991-)

Past members

Nicholas Bullen - Vocals, Bass (1982-1987)

Rat (Miles Ratledge) - Drums (1982-1985)

Grayhard / Robbo (Graham Robertson) - Bass (1982), Guitar (1983 - 1985)

Fin (Finbar Quinn) - Bass (1983 - 1984)

Daz F (Daryl 'Sid' Fideski) - Guitar (1982)

Si O (Simon Oppenheimer) - Guitar (1982)

Justin Broadrick - Guitar (1985-1986)

P-Nut (Pete Shaw) - Bass (1985)

Mick Harris - Drums (1986-1991)

James (Jim) Whitley - Bass (1986-1987)

Lee Dorrian - Vocals (1987-1989)

Bill Steer - Guitar (1987-1989)

Frank Healy - Guitar (1987)

Phil Vane - Vocals (1996-1997)

Jesse Pintado - Guitar (1989-2004)

As i said,havent listenened to em in a long long time, cant say i'm too interested

As i said,havent listenened to em in a long long time, cant say i'm too interested

You were claiming in a past thread about how the new album is "Very Nice Indeed" , so how can you say you haven't listened to them in a long time and that you aint interested?

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37669&highlight=Smear+Campaign

Har har ged'it ?

The support is absolutley diabolical ... but fuck it it's napalm death

Why bother posting in the thread then?

I might go along to this, missed them last time they played up here. Met them in Bruce Millers though. Mendeed are good too, glad they ditched the Nu-metal from their style.

Yeah, how much are tickets?

Supported Mendeed last year. Nice guys (and im sure it makes me sound oh so bitter) but they are musically terrible. How on earth they were signed by Nuclear Blast is beyond me. Their labels mates own them...Dimmu, Anthrax, Mnemic etc.

Ironically, I am chuffed to see a Scottish band do well but jesus its the same old iron maidenesque riffs shitey modern em...(metal) piss. Get those guitars pointed up to your neck then point it up, then down *repeat*

wtf is with the support.

You were claiming in a past thread about how the new album is "Very Nice Indeed" , so how can you say you haven't listened to them in a long time and that you aint interested?

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37669&highlight=Smear+Campaign

Har har ged'it ?

HAHAHAHA, what a dick.

I've seen Knuckledust a handful of times - about 9 years ago, mind. They used to be pretty raging.

Cool. Where did ya see 'em? Have caught the guys twice - at a hardcore all day show London '97 with Stampin Ground, Withdrawn, Scalplock, Area Effect, and Freebase, and then again with 50 Caliber at Lava I thinkfour years ago. If folks wanna check 'em out, they can do so here: http://www.myspace.com/knuckledustlbu

ND? Had we been talkin' Scum era, then would have definitely made it along, but no, fraid I'm not interested really. Ain't the band they were. Sorry. My only interest in makin' this show is coz Knuckledust are playin', but am thinkin' no. Ain't gonna go just to catch those guys.

Hmmm... apparently Knuckledust aren't now gonna play this show. Just saw that lava p. has posted another thread about the support with no mention of Knuckledust. Rather odd that he's posted this info elsewhere. Would have made more sense to post it here.

knuckledust are still playing the show. the reason i started another thread that only contained mendeed and born from pain was to catch the attention of those younger people who are into mendeed and born from pain and who may not have not heard of napalm death, its sad but its true.

a seperate thread for knuckledust was gonna be posted today.

knuckledust are still playing the show. the reason i started another thread that only contained mendeed and born from pain was to catch the attention of those younger people who are into mendeed and born from pain and who may not have not heard of napalm death, its sad but its true.

a seperate thread for knuckledust was gonna be posted today.

Ah, okay. Was just rather puzzled by the posting of another thread. Thanks.

HAHAHAHA, what a dick.

How big of you people who "try" to insist that a person like me cant change my mind about a view or opinion i have. Looks like your the dick :)

Why cant you seem to understand that my opinion on this cd has changed? I said they didnt inteterst me for a reason, i guess being honest on this board counts for nothing since dumb fucks like you think they can put words in my mouth. Its my opinion so live with it or fuck off

Cool. Where did ya see 'em? Have caught the guys twice - at a hardcore all day show London '97 with Stampin Ground, Withdrawn, Scalplock, Area Effect, and Freebase, and then again with 50 Caliber at Lava I thinkfour years ago. If folks wanna check 'em out, they can do so here: http://www.myspace.com/knuckledustlbu

ND? Had we been talkin' Scum era, then would have definitely made it along, but no, fraid I'm not interested really. Ain't the band they were. Sorry. My only interest in makin' this show is coz Knuckledust are playin', but am thinkin' no. Ain't gonna go just to catch those guys.

Saw them in the Cardinal's Cap, Canterbury, a number of times with various local supports. They were always tight as fuck - used to do a wicked cover of 'so what' (crass). Sure I saw them at the Lido in Margate once too, but can't remember much about that one as I was fairly fried.

Just listened to the mp3s on their Myspace - bit dissapointed really, don't like them at all. When I stayed down south (Dover) there was little to no HC interest/presence, so maybe they just didn't have much competition! Maybe they were just better ten years ago. Who knows.

Saw them in the Cardinal's Cap, Canterbury, a number of times with various local supports. They were always tight as fuck - used to do a wicked cover of 'so what' (crass). Sure I saw them at the Lido in Margate once too, but can't remember much about that one as I was fairly fried.

Just listened to the mp3s on their Myspace - bit dissapointed really, don't like them at all. When I stayed down south (Dover) there was little to no HC interest/presence, so maybe they just didn't have much competition! Maybe they were just better ten years ago. Who knows.

Cool man. Have you heard their cover of Crass' 'What A Shame' from their split with Indecision? I gotta say that the last thing I heard from the guys was full length Time Won't Heal This from a number of years ago. Not been able to check out those tracks as yet on their MySpace page.

How big of you people who "try" to insist that a person like me cant change my mind about a view or opinion i have. Looks like your the dick :)

Why cant you seem to understand that my opinion on this cd has changed? I said they didnt inteterst me for a reason, i guess being honest on this board counts for nothing since dumb fucks like you think they can put words in my mouth. Its my opinion so live with it or fuck off

You said you haven't listened to them in a long time. You obviously have. Therefore you're a dick.