aberdeen-music

AMY SAWERS @ the Northsound awards

sparkles

I thought itd be cool to make a personal 'appearance' on this thread! page 19 and it could all get interestin now.......(snigger)

Right. Now you're finally here' date=' I think Dusty has to see a photo of you, Hendy, Hog, Jester and Bob naked in the toilet, holding a paper. Or something.

*re-reads thread*

Fun part was when Amy asked the real Sparkles to stand and be counted whilst dedicating the last song to her/him. Seconds later some very (too) young blonde nymphs appeared at the front of the stage "are you Sparkles?" Amy asked "no 'Squeak'" the wanna be Pamela anderson answered.

Our hopes were dashed and we left feeling cheated, other than the splendid sets by Eric Eaun, Lorenzo 3 piece collective and Amy, that is.

Just on for a couple of hours, in costa's....

right i went to drummonds at 10.20ish, to my surprize i saw the hottie stuart standing next to a bald guy who looked like an axe murderer, i was about to approach him when a little girl was hanging around him. I ended up going to jumping jacks with my friends who were having a hen night. dissapointing night!

Just on for a couple of hours' date=' in costa's....

right i went to drummonds at 10.20ish, to my surprize i saw the hottie stuart standing next to a bald guy who looked like an axe murderer, i was about to approach him when a little girl was hanging around him. I ended up going to jumping jacks with my friends who were having a hen night. dissapointing night![/quote']

What a let down!

And you went to Jumping Jacks?????? That's even less dignified than promising to suck a guy off in Drummonds toilet & advertising it on the internet.

Guest DustyDeviada
Im flattered really!! if its all true of course! anyways i have a girlfriend but if i was single ID BE RIGHT IN THERE!! tell me a single guy who wouldn't?!

Given that it's yet to be determined whether Sparkles is actually the bird in the photo, I would say quite a few.