aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
sparkles

AMY SAWERS @ the Northsound awards

I won tickets to the Northsound Awards last Friday and when Amy sawers went up to collect her award there was this hot guy with a shirt and jeans on. Anyone go??? and do you know who this guy is??? Think he must be in the band.

I won tickets to the Northsound Awards last Friday and when Amy sawers went up to collect her award there was this hot guy with a shirt and jeans on. Anyone go??? and do you know who this guy is??? Think he must be in the band.

Worst.

Thread.

EVER.

For having the most yummy band memeber' date=' not being the most yummy band member (what a blow for Amy, beaten by Stuart)[/quote']

she has a good voice and her song was cool but she looks like a witch!

witch?

she has a good voice and her song was cool but she looks like a witch!

Amy a witch?, with her witchypoo grin and mesmerising Mona Lisa smile I think her sister would win first prize at a Halloween party without even trying - if there was a category for nice witches with a strange glint in their eye, he he he.

Amy a witch?' date=' with her witchypoo grin and mesmerising Mona Lisa smile I think her sister would win first prize at a Halloween party without even trying - if there was a category for nice witches with a strange glint in their eye, he he he.[/quote']

Maybe this is just my opinion but she's not very pretty!

Amy a witch?' date=' with her witchypoo grin and mesmerising Mona Lisa smile I think her sister would win first prize at a Halloween party without even trying - if there was a category for nice witches with a strange glint in their eye, he he he.[/quote']

Perfect observation of the slightly scarey one!

ok

Maybe this is just my opinion but she's not very pretty!

The gauntlet has seemingly been waved in some direction - post up a pic of yourself and we will have a vote .

For having the most yummy band memeber' date=' not being the most yummy band member (what a blow for Amy, beaten by Stuart)[/quote']

Sounds like cannibalism @ the Neepsound awards....