aberdeen-music

AMY SAWERS @ the Northsound awards

sparkles

I hope not

Err...but what did Amy win? I'd really like to know. Northsound's website doesn't even tell. Maybe they're building up the suspense for a "live" broadcast.

The sound engineer didn't know his arse from his elbow - the sound was consistently terrible - full of microphone howls etc throughout.

Amy won a fantastic transparent ornament with a star on top - it really did look great - she won it for being the most promising local act.

Her voice sounded ok but her guitar was sadly not coming throught the PA.

I do not fancy Amy or Catherine but I did give Amy a peck on the cheek for two reasons - she looked lovely and she deserved some moral support after the guitar cock up.

Sparkles looks a bit like Natalie Imbruglia - maybe more shaggable than the Sawers - but the burning question is -can she perform?.

Guest DustyDeviada
so what' date=' i'm happy with the way i look!!![/quote']

Good for you, but if you don't want criticsm don't say that someone else "looks like a witch" and post your picture on a public message board. ;)

The sound engineer didn't know his arse from his elbow - the sound was consistently terrible - full of microphone howls etc throughout.

Amy won a fantastic transparent ornament with a star on top - it really did look great - she won it for being the most promising local act.

Her voice sounded ok but her guitar was sadly not coming throught the PA.

I do not fancy Amy or Catherine but I did give Amy a peck on the cheek for two reasons - she looked lovely and she deserved some moral support after the guitar cock up.

Sparkles looks a bit like Natalie Imbruglia - maybe more shaggable than the Sawers - but the burning question is -can she perform?.

no i can't perform musically but have been known to be quite the performer in the bedroom. i mean i respect her but i just can't see how anyone would fancy her. it'#s sweet how you gave her a peck though! The guitar wasn't that loud, my mate didn't like her but then again she was screaming for the guy from blue! Where about was you sitting???

Guest DustyDeviada
someone post a photo of amy sawyers plz.

FH20%20ASCD.jpg

a bit of criticsm doesn't hurt

Yes, constructive criticsm can be beneficial. I'm not sure how saying somebody looks like a witch is going to help though.

on stage

Where about was you sitting???

Onstage behind the curtain with the headphones on, laughing at Hue and Crys keyboard player almost getting blown up cos he didn't know about the pyrotechnics being placed in his exit route - if he wasn't bald it would have singed his fringe .

A very strange end to the proceedings - surely the compere could have said thank you and goodnight at the end, he he he, it all added to the obsurdity of the occasion.

The sasidges and mash banquet was also quite funny - in a lets celebrate being on air for 25 years - with sasidges - sort of way .

no i can't perform musically but have been known to be quite the performer in the bedroom. i mean i respect her but i just can't see how anyone would fancy her. it'#s sweet how you gave her a peck though! The guitar wasn't that loud' date=' my mate didn't like her but then again she was screaming for the guy from blue! Where about was you sitting???[/quote']

There have been some cracking posts on this forum over the years, but this? Words fail me. I can't be bothered to type anym

Onstage behind the curtain with the headphones on' date=' laughing at Hue and Crys keyboard player almost getting blown up cos he didn't know about the pyrotechnics being placed in his exit route - if he wasn't bald it would have singed his fringe .

A very strange end to the proceedings - surely the compere could have said thank you and goodnight at the end, he he he, it all added to the obsurdity of the occasion.

The sasidges and mash banquet was also quite funny - in a lets celebrate being on air for 25 years - with sasidges - sort of way .[/quote']

hahahaha sasidges!!!!!! Is that your job or something? i was sitting right at the furthest away balcony bit at the back. I just really came on here because i just had to find out about the hot guy who i now know is called stuart. hahahaha folk getting blown up.