aberdeen-music

Tommy Sheridan

Hog

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is a fuckin legend!!! My type of guy the Sleazy Cunt!!! :laughing:

Whats wrong with shaggin loads of random females in an orgy situation?

Fair enough he is an msp but hey whatever floats yer boat!!

Im goin to manchester in November so i may have a look out for that hotel!!!! (If she lets me/ comes with me)!!!

Guest Jake Wifebeater

There wouldn't be one tenth of the media coverage if he was a member of any other party, the usual right-wing gutter-press smear campaign against the left.

Mind you, almost sprayed Tetley when I realised I know one of the alleged "participants".

Golf

Hey - don't knock it 'til you've tried it :up:

Years ago, when I was working in Malaysia, my hotel was near a golf course. My sponsor, a larger-than-life Texan, asked if I'd be interested in "doing 9 holes before breakfast".

You can imagine the look on my face when he arrived at my door with three stunning girls and a grin wider than the Rio Grande.

Ah, them were the days....

Gaun' yersel Tommy :up:

Hey - don't knock it 'til you've tried it :up:

Years ago' date=' when I was working in Malaysia, my hotel was near a golf course. My sponsor, a larger-than-life Texan, asked if I'd be interested in "doing 9 holes before breakfast".

You can imagine the look on my face when he arrived at my door with three stunning girls and a grin wider than the Rio Grande.

Ah, them were the days....

Gaun' yersel Tommy :up:[/quote']

I did the maths, you are right, that is 9 holes lol:up:

So what if he has? I think it's crap the way people think politicians should be made of 100% pure moral fibre, like anyone actually is these days. Cameron did drugs? Sheridan had an orgy? Big woop, I wonder how many lines the hypocrites who write these articles have ever done. It's double standards, and at the end of the day, they're still humans.

the whole thing makes me giggle. a man's entitled to a ping.

however

suing for libel, regardless of the truth, is a mistake. hing is this; the very fact that the allegations have come to light means that his reputation will be raped beyond repair. whatever happens, many folks winna trust im again.

not me though; i reckon he's good burger

love from christy

So what if he has? I think it's crap the way people think politicians should be made of 100% pure moral fibre' date=' like anyone actually is these days. Cameron did drugs? Sheridan had an orgy? Big woop, I wonder how many lines the hypocrites who write these articles have ever done. It's double standards, and at the end of the day, they're still humans.[/quote']

I bet Clinton inhaled:up:

There wouldn't be one tenth of the media coverage if he was a member of any other party' date=' the usual right-wing gutter-press smear campaign against the left.[/quote']

I was going to say the same thing, the whole thing reeks of the media trying to ensure that the SSP don't make any more inroads at the next election.

I really couldn't give a fuck.

If Tommy Sheridan wants to go and hump lots of chicks, then that's only his business and the woman involved. If he was involved in my local MSP elections, I'd totally vote for him. I'd least we'd have a man who likes to have a good time in charge and would spend our hard earned money on whores rather than on taxis :D

Brief analysis:

Comrade Sheridan is going to the gutter press to justifiably clea his name from slanderous attacks that have affected both himself and the SSP for years. The NoTW are nothing more than scabs and class enemies, hell bent on making money from sleaze. If Sheridan does get up to the things that the press says, whose business is it anyway? Certainly not ours.

For the record, I think h'll win his case and when he does it will be a victory for the left and the anticapitalist movement. I hope he bleeds the fuckers dry.

Guest DustyDeviada
If Sheridan does get up to the things that the press says' date=' whose business is it anyway? Certainly not ours.

[/quote']

True, but of course this case isn't about that, it's about whether or not he WAS doing what they said he was doing. Can't say I've been following the case that closely, but from the reports I've seen in the P&J and The Herald there seem to be an awful lot of people queing up to say that they saw him shagging etc.

Will the jury start thinking "no smoke without fire"?

True, but of course this case isn't about that, it's about whether or not he WAS doing what they said he was doing. Can't say I've been following the case that closely, but from the reports I've seen in the P&J and The Herald there seem to be an awful lot of people queing up to say that they saw him shagging etc

Its sad that several key members of the SSP are deliberately trying to distort facts to undermine him.

But then again, the NoTW lawyers also said that Sheridan was seen coming uot of a car and into Cupid's Nightclub in Manchester. Witnesses said he was six feet tall, bald, and black......

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DustyDeviada

I guess it doesn't look great for the SSP MSPs who said (under oath) that he had confessed it to them. Can you get done for commiting perjury in a civil trial?

You sure can. A criminal investigation into the people who gave evidence against Sheridan is going to start soon. I don't think we've heard the last of this affair yet.

No way they'll get convicted though, the fact that 18 people are saying the same sort of thing will be enough to have reasonable doubt. I'll be interested to see the reasoning behind the verdict; whether the jury thought that all 18 people who testified against him are liars, or (as I'd find more likely) that they found aspects of the story exaggerated, and therefore defamatory, but not that the main details of the story were untrue.

Guest DustyDeviada
or (as I'd find more likely) that they found aspects of the story exaggerated' date=' and therefore defamatory, but not that the main details of the story were untrue.[/quote']

I thought the News of the Screws only had to prove that it was "substantially true" or summat?