aberdeen-music

2006/2007 season thread

Guest Jake Wifebeater

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bet moore ends up back in the SPL but not at an old firm club.

Anderson to leave and Moore to come in? Surely not. Apparently Mcnamara has just about signed for the Dons. There is also a rumour going about that Langfield has signed to the Huns.

to be fair walter smith has signed kirk broadfoot so an attempt for clangers isnt completely beyond the realms of possibility, however ive also read he'll be signing a new deal shortly.

jackie Mac is a great signing! always thought he was ace. also Hart is a billion times the player telfer is, but he wont be going nowhere, i love him.

come on the dons for tomorrow. i havent been sober at all this last few days and if we win tomorrow im hoping i can extend that. CMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Lovell!!

The Times today was saying Rangers bid 70k for Langfield which was rejected as he's signing a new contract.

I would happily see the back of Langfield - he's far too inconsistent.

I think he's one of the best keepers in the league.

As good as Boruc I think.

I think he's one of the best keepers in the league.

As good as Boruc I think.

I reckon he's bloody rubbish, but then again the SPL is full of shitey goalkeepers so fair enough.

Good to see the Dons back in Europe... now lets just hope we don't end up getting knocked out by some Irish part-timers in qualification again :up:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I'm so gutted I didn't bother my arse to get a ticket in time. Schoolboy stuff.

Today is a time for getting our hopes up about a new era so yes Sam, of course we can qualify for the group stages. I don't see why we can't get to the semis at least and also challenge for the league title.

Stand Free.

Severin's wis some hit like and if lovell's volley just before he scored had gone in that would have been just as good. Have to admit I was shitting it until naismith, but the atmosphere was something else. Bring on the obscure european clubs and bring on the cheap beers miiiiiiin.

Severin's wis some hit like and if lovell's volley just before he scored had gone in that would have been just as good. Have to admit I was shitting it until naismith, but the atmosphere was something else. Bring on the obscure european clubs and bring on the cheap beers miiiiiiin.

Definately agree, the atmosphere was unbelievable. I think it helped we were two up straight away.

Cannae believe i missed that. Listened to the game on the radio and watched Killie Hearts. That Hearts deserved fuck all with that performance. The dons were obvoiusly the hungrier team.

Seve's goal was identical to the one he scored against Hibs last October!!

Some finish by lovell to, him and Mackie ripped open the Huns defence, great goal.

Bring on Europe, i hope to fuck i aint offshore!! :laughing: