aberdeen-music

9/11 theory video

Untitled

Once again.

A thread with some really good information, and evident clues to one of the World's biggest cover-up's is defiled by a bunch of kids arguing over spelling mistakes and the like of.

If you want to believe in it, then believe, but why come into a thread and make a mockery of the facts hat are fairly laid out for all to see. It's called disrespect, and it's a horrible thing to show anyone.

Sure 9/11 is long gone. But just remember; Thousands of innocent people died, and continue to die as a result of this political mess. Have some bloody respect for that fact if nothing else.

A thread with some really good information' date=' and evident clues to one of the World's biggest cover-up's is defiled by a bunch of kids arguing over spelling mistakes and the like of.

If you want to believe in it, then believe, but why come into a thread and make a mockery of the facts hat are fairly laid out for all to see. It's called disrespect, and it's a horrible thing to show anyone.[/quote']

Bux, to me, you calling some of the rubbish spouted 'facts' is an insult. I could choose to destroy the 'facts' presented if I wished - to be honest, it wouldn't be hard to do when the people supporting these things are also supporters of David Icke and the like - but I simply can't be bothered.

I'd believe some of these conspiracy theorists if it was peer reviewed and by people with a verifiable background backed up with a reputation of integrity. Sadly, from what I can tell, none of them have any integrity - so why should I believe them over what respected professionals are telling me, hmm?

Sure 9/11 is long gone. But just remember; Thousands of innocent people died, and continue to die as a result of this political mess. Have some bloody respect for that fact if nothing else.

Personally speaking, I choose not to piss on their memory by being led astray by people who like to think that they know THE TRUTH. 9/11 is a horrible, painful memory for a lot of people - has it ever been considered that these conspiracy theorists are doing nothing but keeping wounds open?

Bux' date=' to me, you calling some of the rubbish spouted 'facts' is an insult. I could choose to destroy the 'facts' presented if I wished - to be honest, it wouldn't be hard to do when the people supporting these things are also supporters of David Icke and the like - but I simply can't be bothered.[/quote']

You can't be bothered doing what exactly?? If you have the mouth of opinion to oppose the point.. then end it.. Gimme all your facts! And make sure that includes everything that's on the loose change video.

This argument has went on for so long. It's like, you want to know the truth, but when it's presented, you prefer the warmth of the lies. Why do you think ABC, FOX and all the rest of them are trying to cover it up daily, making it top priority news daily, why do you think that happens ? Cos they like War? Cos they have nothing else to report? Cos that's life?

I'd believe some of these conspiracy theorists if it was peer reviewed and by people with a verifiable background backed up with a reputation of integrity. Sadly, from what I can tell, none of them have any integrity - so why should I believe them over what respected professionals are telling me, hmm?

What exactly are you being told ??

Personally speaking, I choose not to piss on their memory by being led astray by people who like to think that they know THE TRUTH.

Yet, you the exception! You prefer to tell people the actual truth? I'm not saying your wrong, all you need to do is prove it to me that I'm wrong and ''Hey Presto'', I'm a believer, and hater of Iraqi's.. or is it Afghanistanians?? Hmm I forget !!!!

9/11 is a horrible, painful memory for a lot of people - has it ever been considered that these conspiracy theorists are doing nothing but keeping wounds open?

Did you ever think it's up to those who know 'the truth' to fight for their memory. Instead of just rolling over and taking it.

Bux' date=' to me, you calling some of the rubbish spouted 'facts' is an insult. I could choose to destroy the 'facts' presented if I wished - to be honest, it wouldn't be hard to do when the people supporting these things are also supporters of David Icke and the like - but I simply can't be bothered.

[/quote']

Where ever throughtout this whole thread from anyones replys do you get the information we/They are david icke supporters.......???

Or is that you second guessing again trying to make your own thread look more intelectual then anyone elses...........

Personally speaking' date=' I choose not to piss on their memory by being led astray by people who like to think that they know THE TRUTH. 9/11 is a horrible, painful memory for a lot of people - has it ever been considered that these conspiracy theorists are doing nothing but keeping wounds open?[/quote']

Now that confused me as in one hand your saying you cant be bothered educating us with your REAL facts.....Then say you choose not to piss on their memory with false information so surely you would believe in putting all this misguided information in this thread right instead of saying "you guys are all morons only i know the real terrorism issues here" but i cant be bothered " when in reality it woulda been a shorter post with CORRECT information than the post you made slating bux

So to sum up you can be bothered telling us we are all wrong but you cant be bothered telling us how and why's?

Yip agreed. Although to be honest' date=' I've never heard about any conspiracy behind it..

..wouldn't care to enlighten us would you?[/quote']

I didn't say there was any theories, just emphasising the fact that it was a lot worse than 9/11.

Of course, why would Americans give a fuck about some small, poor European nation anyways? It isn't THEIR country. :rolleyes:

I got hold of FEMA's report on 9/11 if anyone wishes to read the actual "Autospy" report.

http://www.house.gov/science/hot/wtc/wtc-report/WTC_ch5.pdf

And.. http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

Based on chemical analysis of WTC structural steel residue, a Brigham Young University physics professor has identified the material as Thermate. Thermate is the controlled demolition explosive thermite plus sulfur. Sulfur cases the thermite to burn hotter, cutting steel quickly and leaving trails of yellow colored residue.

Thermate is the controlled demolition explosive thermite plus sulfur. Sulfur cases the thermite to burn hotter' date=' cutting steel quickly and leaving trails of yellow colored residue.[/quote']

Thermite isn't explosive. It's just a mixture of very fine iron dust and very fine aluminium dust, which when ignited burns extremely HOT and can burn though steel no problem.

Thermite isn't explosive. It's just a mixture of very fine iron dust and very fine aluminium dust' date=' which when ignited burns extremely HOT and can burn though steel no problem.[/quote']

So based on that. Would you agree, that if you found the residue of this on the supporting beams of your house that just burned down, you would have the right to be suspicious of foulplay! (If it wasn't you who placed it there in the first place).

So based on that. Would you agree' date=' that if you found the residue of this on the supporting beams of your house that just burned down, you would have the right to be suspicious of foulplay! (If it wasn't you who placed it there in the first place).[/quote']

indeed. Personally I think it was an inside job.

Ha your too funny! :down:

This is exactly what my original point was. To many children. There should be a separate debate forum or a creche!

If you are after proper debate then do you honestly think that you are going to find it in a section of a local music website called "The Wasteland"?

Anyone with half a brain can see that 11 theory is just completely ridiculous.

If you are after proper debate then do you honestly think that you are going to find it in a section of a local music website called "The Wasteland"?

Anyone with half a brain can see that 11 theory is just completely ridiculous.

isn't that what they said when someone announced the world was a sphere ?

or when the titanic sank (insert all your crazy theories, that over time, have been proven to be correct).

I don't think it is that wild an Idea that the US government would destroy a land mark, and several thousand people, to further their cause(s). It certainly did give them a second term and carte blanche for world "jollies" (afghanistan and iraq).

not such a rediculous idea, an horrendous Idea, yip, but not "rediculous".

I think he means the everything adds up to 11 post i made which wasnt meant to be taken as revolutionary news

Disco:up:

There are probably only a handful of people that know what really happened that day. I doubt that Bush knew what was going on. Any remember tha other plane that was reported as hijacked? It was mentioned once on the news at the time, and never mentioned again, and I don't mean the Pennsylvania one before anybody asks.

Whatever you chose to believe, we will never know the truth about the events of that day. The conspiracy theorists will blame the government, the patriots will blame the terrorists, and those truely responsible will never be brought to justice.

Whatever you chose to believe' date=' we will never know the truth about the events of that day. The conspiracy theorists will blame the government, the patriots will blame the terrorists, and those truely responsible will never be brought to justice.[/quote']

Justice is a dream. The only thing that annoys me about the whole thing is this fact. Even if it was an inside job (which imo it was) there is no-one out there willing to do anything about it.

Gimme 5 minutes in an empty room with GWB !!! Just 5!