aberdeen-music

Microsoft Word

And the phrase is a classic used by typists for years' date=' because it uses every letter of the alphabet.[/quote']

While I abstain from installing MS office on my machine, I am guessing it is "The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog" .... I never got why this line was so populour...

While I abstain from installing MS office on my machine' date=' I am guessing it is "The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog" .... I never got why this line was so populour...[/quote']

Yep, 163 pages of the line to be precise.

And another little typing ditty ......

Did you know that the longest word you can make using the top line of the keyboard is the word 'Typewriter'?

Unless you're an Arab and can use the word 'Queettoriqqeuueir'. .... probably!

While I abstain from installing MS office on my machine' date=' I am guessing it is "The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog" .... I never got why this line was so populour...[/quote']

it's popular because it uses every letter of the alphabet, you quoted frosty saying that!

Yes' date=' it uses every letter of the alphabet and is used in a sample of fonts if you open up the fnts folder in your pooter, or if you are sampling a font on ti'nterweb.[/quote']

or jackdaws like my big sphinx of quartz.

...who needs y and v?

nobody knows where the t'interweb thing came from.

probably the same place as (y), yr and everything else i'm not up-to-date with.