aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Skacel

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluesxman

That Shabaz guy is so over the top gay it seems like more. He's like that Marco guy the other year. I've never (knowingly) had any contact with gay men. Not through any prejudice I might add, just the way it is, no friends are gay or anything. Are there any that actually act like that in real life or is it a Big Brother thing where they act like that to get noticed?

what's the collective name for a bunch of cunts?

here's hoping that suicide bombers blow the fuckers off of the planet.

anyway, here's Lea's website - http://www.leawalker.com/ - she looks like a melted Barbie doll with space hoppers implanted on her chest.

And, the bastard offspring of Lee Evans and R2-D2 has his bands website here - http://www.daddyfantastic.com/

I know the guy has Tourettes but, fuck me, what a twat.

That Shabaz guy is so over the top gay it seems like more. He's like that Marco guy the other year. I've never (knowingly) had any contact with gay men. Not through any prejudice I might add' date=' just the way it is, no friends are gay or anything. Are there any that actually act like that in real life or is it a Big Brother thing where they act like that to get noticed?[/quote']

yea there are a few who are particularly camp but you do get the impression shabaz is overacting a little bit. most gay men i know are exactly the same as straight guys.

it seems shabaz didn't go to sleep last night and was also on the verge of molesting richard the camp cowboy, who rather wisely was having none of it.

it's the first week or so that i hate as everyones just going mental trying to make an impression and not being themselves.

Its rife with a good cross section of people who should clearly be sectioned. What a dumpfest of humanitys detritus :down:

I realise that if they filled the house with 'normal' people a la BB1 they wouldn't even get the show commissioned these days but c'mon where do they drag up all these wankers, sluts and assholes from. A bunch of attention seekers. I mean that woman who claimed to hate all of humanity and claimed she has no friends was walking the press line like a fucking diva. The guy with tourettes, anyone can say wanker and fall over and wave their arms around. I hope they have ritalin on the shopping list because he's just gonna get on everyone's tits.

What a pile of shite :p

Shahbaz = Lorraine Kelly

Bonnie/Bonna/Bono = nae bonnie...how ironic

I'm still not really sure whether I'm allowed to laugh at the guy with Tourette's yet. Maybe once I 'get to know him better' I might be able to openly laugh about him

And there's that one that looks like what Jordan will be in about 20 years time

And the posh boy who looks a bit like Prince William on crack

Oh I'm such a big opinionated bastard...

How banter is it going to be on eviction night;

DAVINA : Evening housemates, you are live on channel four, please do not swear.

TOURETTES BOY : Fuck!

Anyway have to say this year has the best selection of freaks yet. I am excited by the ''sexual terriost'' (forgotton his name), that chinese girl and the boy with the long hair.

Guest bluesxman

Bonnie: In the words of Sick Boy - a total f**king misnomer. Also pronounces her name Bonna. Idiot.

Pete: While initially amusing I find the use of his condition as an audience stimulant on National TV slightly saddening.

George: Spoiled brat. Probably no personality when not amongst his own kind.

Shahbaz: Describing himself as a 'Paki poof' was funny but he became instantly irritating. Needless to say my G/F loves him so it appears that the hyper-camp appeal to women.

Mikey: Looks like Vernon Kay, loves himself, twat.

Lea: Looks like a melted welly with ridiculously oversized chesticles but was actually pretty amusing, the quote referred to earlier was very funny.

Imogen: Pretty, but not as pretty as she thinks. Will lead all the men on and will be one of the will they? won't they? shag candidates.

Dawn: Her video was amusing as she appeared to hate everything, but def. looked way too happy when going in and seemed to be very chatty for a people hater who wants to be Hitler.

Glyn: Thinks he is wacky but will soon be overwhelmed by the bigger personalities.

Lisa: Hilarious, a total beaut, but hilarious.

Sezer: Complete and utter wanker.

Nikki: Pretty much the reason so many blokes are petrified of marriage, ha ha.

Grace: Boring. Spoiled. Her and George may get on well.

Richard: This year's Dan, i.e. I will pursue any man even if straight, yes, and get nowhere.

So basically my views are near complete opposite of Miss Burnham!

Bonnie: Look like one of the possibly pregnant slags you can see hanging round Ellon Community on a friday night. Looks about 16 though is apparently 19. 100% thick as mince.

too true...

talking of BB, remember Blonde Shell? Shell Druben. well i saw her mum yesterday. she was in my union as she came to surprise her son who goes to my uni but couldnt find him anywhere.

my mate juan has a claim that he saw shell naked before anyone else when he was younger and she came out the shower once....

Guest bluesxman
talking of BB' date=' remember Blonde Shell? Shell Druben. well i saw her mum yesterday. she was in my union as she came to surprise her son who goes to my uni but couldnt find him anywhere.

my mate juan has a claim that he saw shell naked before anyone else when he was younger and she came out the shower once....[/quote']

I bet she wasn't as neatly trimmed in those days though.

Guest bluesxman
I'm a cynical woman though :p

I also adore anything camp... especially with a coyboy hat.

It's not that opposite' date=' we only seem to disagree on the gay Shahbaz, Lisa and Grace.[/quote']

Ha, yeah, I think you are pretty much aligned with my G/F in that camp gay men = adoration. Except she also thought Lisa was hilarious.

Screeching happy clappy gay men just push my irritation button. But then screechy happy clappy women do as well

Guest bluesxman
Why do so many of the BB girls end up in Zoo magazine?

Well what else they going to do? It's that or Razzle I guess. Did anyone clock Saskia from last year in it a while back? I didn't buy it but was compelled to look up her section in Asda - her tits are freakishly enormous!! Total munter though.

Guest bluesxman
Yeah' date=' I clocked that. I find lads magazines fascinating yet saddening... why do people buy them with regularity? I buy the "top 100" FHM every year out of curiosity. The articles are based on "lager" humour and "get that woman in the kitchen rofl" jokes. Almost every interview with the girls also has the line, "I like to feel naughty" and "girls are sexy" in it. *yawn*[/quote']

FHM used to be quite good, but has definitely dropped almost to Loaded levels.

The latest 100 Sexiest list was mind boggling. How do that many blokes hear of half these women for them to get enough votes to figure so highly? Apart from the ones in movies and the odd one who shows up in the papers a lot I didn't have a clue who they were, and lots of them are hingin.

And Keira Knightley at No.1 with Angelina at 3? Pfft.

How depressing that channel 4's desperation for viewers means that, once again, we're subjected to two astonishingly stereotyped and irksome gay men. A flapping, mincing, squealing Glaswegian, and a slimy, buff, self-professed "sexual terrorist". Awful.

In the interests of balance, the only contestants I considered remotely likeable, thus far, were Glynn and Dawn.

AKM

Guest five years

.glyn'll turn out to be gay

.dawn will be the next heather small from m-people

.imogen will be the next orlaith

.cowboy will hopefully be arrested for public indecentcy simply by breathing and be locked up forever

.sezer will...buy something

.grace will get mummy to do the same

.shabaz will spontaneaously combust, hopefully

.nikki will just float off in her own little world where she's attractive

.mikey will team up with vernon kaye in a hilarious "i'm from bolton, i'm from liverpool" comedy series, like the likely lads but shitter and more northern

.lisa will calm down with no speed and become a buddist

.pete WILL find c3po

.bonnie will take up drums and change her name again from bonna to bonham

.george will disappear up his own arse, wank.

.lea and her breasts will have a marvellous time and pick a fight with whoever and whatever insults her melty plastic figure

tough to pick a winner at this stage...

Guest bluesxman
I must admit I'm a Knightley fan :p I wouldn't have put her as number one though.

Britney Spears was absent this year ;)

She's OK, just not no.1 material in my book. But then my top ten would likely just be curvy brunettes....

Yeah I noticed that, baby + getting married + no prancing about in vids wearing skimpy clothing = no vote apparently!