aberdeen-music

select your tool track

<T>

wot are your favourite TOOL tracks, or more to the point, which songs would you like to see useful idiot performing on the 10th and Dr Drakes. be realistic, we only have a couple of weeks to practice them, so nothing too challenging. . .

You guys might like an Aberdeen band called Small Enclosed Area if you are big fans of Tool. #cough# think they are playing Moshulu this friday with Hiding with Girls and Christiansen, Doors 7pm, Onstage 7.30pm.

I feel quite filthy for plugging, so my Tool choice would be Sober and Eulogy

Do you guys do any Perfect Circle songs? that would be pretty ace if you sneaked one in..

Originally posted by Mordred:

sMALL eNCLOSED aREA are shite #cough# :)

Only Joe King!!!!!

Im actually a bit sad to be missing you RossP - im working till 8pm on friday then back in at 4am on saturday X-(

Have a good gig anyway and see you next time :up:

aye, haven't seen you in yonks Donnie. we're playing April 17th at drakes if you're in town

RP

Originally posted by Dead_Fashion:

hmmm you must have some amazing vocalist to able to feel comfortable covering tool, my previous band covered crawl away quite well, and lateralus but we kind of sucked at lateralus... you can't be serious.

well u should come check out man, lateralus is one of our better songs. we are very serious. our singer will put u to sleep with his sweet maynard like voice, and our drummer will blow your fuckin mind away. as for me and the bassist, we've fairly got things covered.

10th of april, Dr Drakes. see u there:rockon:

Originally posted by Leckie Gilman:

i really REALLY dont see the appeal in tool.

Local Band(s): Gilman Street!:laughing:

Listening to: Lagwagon, AFI, Suicidal Tendencies, Sick of It All, Offspring, Bad Religion, Beastie Boys, NoFX, Misfits, Slayer, Capdown, Rancid, Contra, Farse, Vandals, Refused, Alkaline Trio, Saves The Day, Sirius, Greenday, Point of Origin, Quik, BLINK-182!:laughing: