aberdeen-music

scotland v. Bulgaria Live on the internet....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

musical highlights with the full buildup to the 4th goal.

Chris, if you come along to Molia Falls, Avast!, Copy Haho and Small Enclosed @ the Tunnels tomorrow... i will buy you a pint for that post alone!! The music suits the build up brilliantly

i know its only a friendly but blimey the bulgarians must have fallen from grace' date=' nae offence to scotland - great result btw![/quote']

I think the comentator I heard put in context:

"the Scottish second string has beaten the Bulgarian third string 5-1"

EDIT: after watching the fourth goal, bring on the second string. I can barely remeber when a Scotland team showed so much skill and vision when attacking.

Chris' date=' if you come along to Molia Falls, Avast!, Copy Haho and Small Enclosed @ the Tunnels tomorrow... i will buy you a pint for that post alone!! The music suits the build up brilliantly[/quote']

Argh. I was all set to go along cause I really wanted to see you guys play, but now I'm off work with a fucker of a migraine so I'm not going to make it.

Optimism returns!

We're on the road with Walter's army, we're going to AustroSwitzerland (?).

I am genuinely excited about our prospects (not of actually winning anything, but hopefully of having a national team that play good football and are something to be proud of). Fair enough that this is a friendly tournament with experimental squads but some of those goals were superb. I see Dallen Frethcha has been getting 9/10 in most match reports, great ball for Boyd's 1st.

Hopefully won't be eating my words this time tomorrow.......