aberdeen-music

TRAINWRECK (ger) + CEASE UPON THE CAPITOL (usa) + PVH +1 more tbc

TRAINWRECK are punishing as fuck hardcore from germany. they have been sent to the uk to fuck up scuzzy venues and make ears bleed with their brutal battering ram metal/hxc/whatever you want to tag it as. They are fucking ace and have ex members of EAVES and ENGRAVE.

appeal to fans of ZANN, BURIAL YEAR, HIS HERO IS GONE, MORSER

go check out their amazing mp3 at

http://www.myspace.com/trainwreck5

http://www.trainwreck.de

CEASE UPON THE CAPITOL could be called spazzy screamo from the USA or something wanky like that. Fans of DIY screamo such as RAEIN, DAITRO, LA QUIETE, YAPHETT KOTTO, ENVY and even more conventional hardcore based stuff like REDS, SMACKDOWN will fucking love this lot

mp3s at

http://www.myspace.com/ceaseuponthecapitol

http://www.ceaseuponthecapitol.com

local support at this gig will be from noisefucks with intent PROJECT:VENHELL who are gearing up for their UK TOUR in June.

www.myspace.com/projectvenhell

another QUALITY act from outta town will be added to this line up as soon as possible. The names flying about are certainly super impressive

EAST NEUK thursday 25th may and door tax will be totally £5 and doors will be at 8PM.

hopefully people can come out and support these fucking ace bands who are coming a long way to play in your city

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

cease upon the capitol new 10" out at React With Protest Records

its fuckign awesome

its off on a more epic and shoegazey tangent, and at times like my bloody valentine. dont worry though, it is still blended with awesome politically charged screamo hardcore

fucking amazing record. anyone thats into the emo/screamo jamz should try downloading/buying it.

You didn't like them/know of them at the time? It was a school night?

I'm sure they'll be back

to aberdeen? ha ha ha i doubt it

unless someone starts forming some bands of that ilk and putting on these bands in aberdeen

i was gutted i missed this at the time too

fairly speaking out of your arse there too. if you really cared about what was happening you would have made the effort to go along

fairly speaking out of your arse there too. if you really cared about what was happening you would have made the effort to go along

Not necessarily. I might have been ill, had a personal crisis or whatever for all you know.

I usually find speaking out of your arse more amusing to be honest.

I didn't say Aberdeen really. Who knows, unless you're a friend of the band and have the inside skinny.

I like the new UpCDownC stuff, do you?

ive not heard the new stuff, i wadnt really massive on em before, motivesounds is quite a dull label. mt.s album is ok, skouds stuff is ok, but not really into anything else

re cutc, they are/were just in europe promoting the new stuff, derek from parade of spectres was saying we wont be seeing em over in the uk for a while. hopefully when they come back ill stick em on in dundee though.

a lot of bands swerve the uk due to the associated costs with the being so strong against euro and dollar. end of a year lost 1000euros over here 5/6 days back in june

here is one for the diary though if you really care

JUNE PAIK (!), Battle of Wolf 359, Kaddish, Mesa Verde, Archives

balcony bar, dundee, tuesday 4th september,