aberdeen-music

TRAINWRECK (ger) + CEASE UPON THE CAPITOL (usa) + PVH +1 more tbc

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure this will be a laugh

phil "ive been to more hardcore shows than hot breakfasts" genevieve against calum "actually goes to shows" mclure

:D

HAHAHA

I've actually been to about 40 gigs within the last year Maxi. Maybe not ones that you would want to go to and i don't feel it necessary to crow on about.

I just think Calum comes across as very condescending on here at all levels and considering he's just a kid that's not a good way to start. Whereas at least i've done enough stuff in my life to warrant me acting like a wanker towards people younger than me.

I just think Calum comes across as very condescending on here at all levels and considering he's just a kid that's not a good way to start. Whereas at least i've done enough stuff in my life to warrant me acting like a wanker towards people younger than me.

As far as I'm concerned, if you think you're justified in "acting like a wanker" towards younger people purely because you're older, you waive your right to any seniority-based respect because frankly, that's childish as fuck.

I would never aim to condescend to anyone on here because most people here, yourself included, have a far superior knowledge of music to mine, which is why I actually don't post that much because I'm more interested in just reading what more knowledgable people have to say. I do like how you've only picked me up on this after a couple of my posts irritated you the other day.

As far as I'm concerned, if you think you're justified in "acting like a wanker" towards younger people purely because you're older, you waive your right to any seniority-based respect because frankly, that's childish as fuck.

I would never aim to condescend to anyone on here because most people here, yourself included, have a far superior knowledge of music to mine, which is why I actually don't post that much because I'm more interested in just reading what more knowledgable people have to say. I do like how you've only picked me up on this after a couple of my posts irritated you the other day.

Nah, i'm on here to have fun Calum, relax. Plus i like winding people up. It's fun. Especially on here. I walk away from the computer laughing everytime the likes of Maxi or Stripey post something on here because it's funny.

I was being sarcastic about me having the right to be a wanker towards people. It's very hard to pick stuff like that up over the internet admittedly.

Nah, i'm on here to have fun Calum, relax. Plus i like winding people up. It's fun. Especially on here. I walk away from the computer laughing everytime the likes of Maxi or Stripey post something on here because it's funny.

I was being sarcastic about me having the right to be a wanker towards people. It's very hard to pick stuff like that up over the internet admittedly.

Fitever. Explaining how I'm a prick on here doesn't really come across as "winding me up" though.

Fitever. Explaining how I'm a prick on here doesn't really come across as "winding me up" though.

No but prompting you to dig deeper into an offhand comment initially does though.

Fact is that regardless i would still talk to you out with this forum if we'd had a disagreement without any resentment for it whatsoever, ditto for anything Maxi says etc. I don't lose sleep over things said on here.

And i don't think you're a prick really, you're a sound wee lad.

No but prompting you to dig deeper into an offhand comment initially does though.

Fact is that regardless i would still talk to you out with this forum if we'd had a disagreement without any resentment for it whatsoever, ditto for anything Maxi says etc. I don't lose sleep over things said on here.

And i don't think you're a prick really, you're a sound wee lad.

Aright. I'm sure I'll understand your humour when I'm a little older, sorry.

Fact is that regardless i would still talk to you out with this forum if we'd had a disagreement without any resentment for it whatsoever, ditto for anything Maxi says etc. I don't lose sleep over things said on here..

Well, you say hello to me despite my numerous ill educated comments on here :p

It's a shame people take online so seriously, especially people who get so enraged to the point where they tell everyone how they're going to commit an act of violence, only to shamefully back out of doing anything :laughing:

• 1 year later...

new cease upon the capitol band DOLCIM are playing in Dundee in June along with meandgoliath, kaddish and Year At Sea (people from santo caserio, shipbuilders, archives, avast! etc doing really sweet life at these speeds type stuff, the recordings I have heard are tres sweet!)

Dolcim,MeandGoliath,Kaddish,Year at Sea - UndergroundScene Forums

awesome!

reckon me and goliath would be up for an aberdeen date? I'll be there regardless!

EDIT: CUTC havn't broken up have they?!

EDIT 2: me and goliath and dolcim have a free date on the 10th (which is also my birthday :)) gonna see if they wanna play. Yeah! (sorry if i'm thunder stealing, but i'll still be at both!)