aberdeen-music

Dr Who

jester1470

As there's no threads regarding series 2, and I know theres quite a few fans on here I figured I'd see what people thought.

I thought the first episode was a bit dodgy though David Tennant was excellent, after Sylvester McCoy, proof the best Dr's are Scottish ;) I missed the second episode but last night was the first in the series I was really looking forward to, the return of K9, up with the Cybermen a definite potential highpoint.

It was good to see them dealing with the problems of what might happen when you're left behind by the Dr, nice to see them trying to inject some emotion into it. It may be a kids sci-fi series, but it's starting to get some great depth and all in all I really enjoyed it and K9 still rocks :)

Cheers

Stuart

Ah man i cant believe I missed last nights episode.. the Return of K9.. I was looking forward to it all week.

Bah! Anyway I know a guy thats putting the entire second season onto Dvd, so that'll be an aws night.

I missed the first episode as well, seen last weeks ane where they are in Deeside, thought it was quality.

I wanna see K9's return!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

That was an excellent piece of TV, Trigger looking scary, Mickey finally getting fleshed out as a character and best of all cybermen. I'm glad they set it in a parallel universe so as not to mess up the Mondas mythology Dr Who already has and the new cybermen were great, completely soulless and more like the original 60's cybermen.

The best episode of the series so far, and makes me really interested in the last episode that apparently featuresd cybermen and Davros !!!!!

Cheers

Stuart

how many episodes are in this series?

did anyone else spot the two mentions of torchwood in todays episode?

I think theres 15, same as last series, I spotted one of the Torchwood mentions at the party someone asking how someone was getting ona t Torchwood - theres been Torchwood mentions on every episode so far I think, at least when this series finishes there'll be Torchwood to watch though never being a Captain Jack fan I hope his character gets better.

Cheers

Stuart

I think theres 15' date=' same as last series, I spotted one of the Torchwood mentions at the party someone asking how someone was getting ona t Torchwood - theres been Torchwood mentions on every episode so far I think, at least when this series finishes there'll be Torchwood to watch though never being a Captain Jack fan I hope his character gets better.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

it was the next news item after the lumic returning to britain one that rose watched on her mobile "and over at torchwood today..."