Biz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

punk? I don't think so

Do you mean this guy?

http://www.mikeparkmusic.com/

I just watched this guys video - he plays accoustic guitar -and I do not see anything punk rock about it-I would have to file him under namby pamby,so I doubt if this will cause any problems with a clash of dates- I intend to have exciting energetic humorous acts -accoustic guitars and soft music will NOT be allowed.

August the 6th will be an all day celebration of punk rock,with some tasty reggae sounds on the wheels of steel to give those ears a short break between the bands.

ha ha ha

...I have very wide musical tastes including Reggae Ska Hip Hop Metal Funk AOR Brit pop Alternative Chill out Trance Electronica Dance Folk Psycedelic rock and even a wee bit of Blues and Jazz ,you on the other hand seem to champion coma inducing namby pamby shite,each to their own and all that,it's a pity you come across as such an asshole on here,and I do not see you at much gigs at Tunnels Drummonds Kef Moshulu Music Hall AECC Blue Lamp etc etc etc,if whinging and slagging are your scene I would advise you to stay in your bedroom wanking over the pre punk scene records .

Oh and Le Reno Amps play accoustic guitars and they are ALWAYS ACE unlike some of your efforts.

...I have very wide musical tastes including Reggae Ska Hip Hop Metal Funk AOR Brit pop Alternative Chill out Trance Electronica Dance Folk Psycedelic rock and even a wee bit of Blues and Jazz ' date='you on the other hand seem to champion coma inducing namby pamby shite,each to their own and all that,it's a pity you come across as such an asshole on here,and I do not see you at much gigs at Tunnels Drummonds Kef Moshulu Music Hall AECC Blue Lamp etc etc etc,if whinging and slagging are your scene I would advise you to stay in your bedroom wanking over the pre punk scene records .

Oh and Le Reno Amps play accoustic guitars and they are ALWAYS ACE unlike some of your efforts.[/quote']

:laughing: