aberdeen-music

Paul O'Grady

Swingin' Ryan

I am absolutely appauled.

Not only has he now taken over Richard and Judy's 5-6pm slot on C4 for HALF the year, but they're showing repeats of his old (and virtually identical show) from 5-6 on ITV aswell.

How on earth am I supposed to make it to September with no Richard and Judy? Someone at Channel 4 needs to be strung up for this.

Instead of watching Richard and Judy debate the days big issues, I'm going to have Paul O'Grady waltzing with a dog dressed as a cowboy and interviewing various cast members of Emmerdale.

Itv are actually trying to annoy him , by showing repeats of the programme they produced so people think he has done nothing dfrent with channel4 simply took more money.....

Also im concerned out of his persona of a drag act he has made a sturdy career i mean he still acts like a women still gossips and still screaches ........ am i the only one who finds him scarey what ever he is...

two independant tv stations. The Licence fee only funds the BBC' date=' its the advertisters not ours.[/quote']

No way.. I didn't know that. :up:

That's even worse somehow, what if we don't watch the bloody beeb. I know that I mainly watch C4, unless it's footy..Garr!! they got me there.

Still.. Paul O' Grady needs to split in two by a Spork Weilding Maniac !!

Fuck! SEPTEMBER until Richard and Judy is back?! What gash.

Did anyone hear, or read what Des Lynham said about them.. that they hate each other? Not surprising really, it would be like having an annoying siamese twin that had bowel problems attached to you.

God!! I need to quit watching tv :puke:

O'Grady is a fucking arsehole.

Ive came up with a new plan for my days now. Instead of getting up in time for the afternoon showing of Neighbours i can sleep until supper time and miss it. Then, whilst eating my supper and, when normally I would be watching Richard and Judy I could then watch Sky Mangel for 25 minutes! it's not the end of the world afterall!

I am absolutely appauled.

Not only has he now taken over Richard and Judy's 5-6pm slot on C4 for HALF the year' date=' but they're showing repeats of his old (and virtually identical show) from 5-6 on ITV aswell.

How on earth am I supposed to make it to September with no Richard and Judy? Someone at Channel 4 needs to be strung up for this.

Instead of watching Richard and Judy debate the days big issues, I'm going to have Paul O'Grady waltzing with a dog dressed as a cowboy and interviewing various cast members of Emmerdale.[/quote']

Doesn't your TV have an OFF switch then...?

I have friends and family who constantly moan about having x number of channels and there is "never anything on", when I have suggested switching the thing off and doing something else they look at me like I'm from outer space....?(

Read a book....its fun.

Doesn't your TV have an OFF switch then...?

I have friends and family who constantly moan about having x number of channels and there is "never anything on"' date=' when I have suggested switching the thing off and doing something else they look at me like I'm from outer space....?(

Read a book....its fun.[/quote']

I read all the time, but I still don't want to see the same programme occupying two hours of prime time TV on two channels.

I read all the time' date=' but I still don't want to see the same programme occupying two hours of prime time TV on two channels.[/quote']

I would still endorse switching the thing off, ok I must admit to watching any old shit zombie fashion on occasion, but I am getting much much better at planning my viewing and putting the thing off when there is nowt on....

Yeh' date=' it's something like a 6 month split from now on.

O'Grady takes March-August, Richard and Judy take September-February, or something like that.

I can't smoke in a pub. I can't watch Richard and Judy for 6 months of the year. What have I got left?[/quote']

from what i gathered, it's a three month on three month off scenario, so it's really not all that long.

and stop complaining. pft. you'll be moaning about the bingo next you granny.