aberdeen-music

We Become Less

New Disorder

Remember them?

If you lived in Aberdeen between 2001 & 2004 then you may do.

Anyway, I've posted the last EP & a re-recorded version of our 'hit' (haha) 124 Worlds on Purevolume. The site's done it's usual job of degrading the sound quality so the tracks are also available for download.

I dunno if anyone actually bought this when it came out but here it is if you missed it:

http://www.purevolume.com/webecomeless

I was listening to We Become Less the other night in fact! I still love Embrace and Consume:up:

You should have heard the Popcorn Fiend cover of Embrace and Consume, now that was the ruckus. Just a shame I didn't actually get past recording the intro, but in my head it sounded awesome, which is as reliable an indicator as anyone could possibly need...

I wouldn't hold your breath! I think we're all a bit too busy with other things. I forgot how ace those songs from the last single are though. Would be a laugh to play them once more. But hey, what you gonna do?

By the way Jim, when's that re-recording of "124 Worlds" from? I have absolutely no recollection of doing it. And yes, the title was stolen from Rollins.

I wouldn't hold your breath! I think we're all a bit too busy with other things. I forgot how ace those songs from the last single are though. Would be a laugh to play them once more. But hey' date=' what you gonna do?

By the way Jim, when's that re-recording of "124 Worlds" from? I have absolutely no recollection of doing it. And yes, the title was stolen from Rollins.[/quote']

We recorded at the same time as A Single Truth.

We have discussed doing a final gig but Radio Lucifer and Today We Fight! are both very busy over the next few months and I doubt we'd have time to practice. I'd only want to do it if we could actually do justice to the songs - playing one last gig and fucking it up would ruin pretty much every great memory I have of playing in that band.

It'd be fun though!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

those of you who want to see we become less again have a chance. one night only...

at moshulu with:

himsa - for fans of slayer, black dahlia murder and all things metal

death by stereo - on epitaph records. play a blend of metal infuesed hardcore. legends in their own right.

the banner - fucking awesome horror influenced hardcore on ferret records. well worth it just for this band.

we become less of course

and

we shall be blessed - aberdeens answer to a stab in the balls.

this friday at moshulu. doors 6pm. tickets are 8 pounds and are available from one up records on belmont street and from we shall be blessed.

it will be a good one. get there early...

and it will also be the last time you will ever see we become less, because jim is leaving us...

thanks. hopefully see some of you there...

scott

xxx

I'm 50/50 whether i'm going. I'd absolutely love to see We Become Less play, but aren't really keen on the other bands; and the £8 is a massive dent in my finances.

... we'll see.

Edit: I'd actually quite like to see We Shall be Blessed too, as Maxi thinks i'd like them