aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Prog Legends PALLAS

GraemeC

Pallas play Moshulu on Friday March 17th

This is your chance to catch veteran Aberdeen Prog band Pallas, a rare appearance on home turf for Pallas, not to be missed.

Signed to EMI in the 80's their debut album for the label was produced by Eddie Offord who produced all the best Yes albums.

Now signed to German/American label insideout. The band are currently promoting their new album The Dreams Of Men and the show will feature several tracks from it.

Pallas will be on stage around 8.30 and usually play a two hour set so there is no support.

So.... Pallas, Moshulu, 17th March, 8.30, £6

G...

I've texted my old Sentinel buddy and may make the trip through to the Granite city for my first sighting since The Nightmoves / Wedge days of yore!

Still got my Arrive Alive signed cassette and a reasonable condition copy of Red Under the Beds:gringo:

Have you heard any of the albums since then, Beat the Drum, The Cross and the Crucible and The Dreams of Men...?

G...

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah I think they would be excellent to watch as they are all superb musicians.

Your so right....

Graeme Murray... Bass/vocals/moog taurus pedals. Founding member of the band, Graeme plays a mean bass, his voice is also to be heard to be believed and those pedals will shake the foundations.

Niall Mathewson... Guitar, Many of you will know Niall from the Mill recording studio, his guitar playing is from the heart, I have worked with the band for a very long time and Niall still comes out with guitar licks that make me moist...

Ronnie Brown... Keyboards, Ronnie is an awsome player, he contributes to the huge sound that Pallas create, he does this with seemingly no effort.

Colin Fraser... Drums. Colin is Aberdeens own thunder god, a stunningly good drummer who is now known by the band and crew as Drumsasfuck, if you are a drummer its worth the ticket price just to see Colin.

Alan Reid... Vocals, He's a little guy with a huge voice, and when he cries in the emotional bits....its for real, he's sponsored by kleenex.

• 1 month later...
Well boys and girls its almost upon us..... tomorrow night Friday 17th....

Doors are 7.00pm....band 8.00pm....dont be late.

G...

Well that's me f*****. I'm working in Inverness and assumed it would be around 9pm...and the earliest I could be there is 8:30. My mates just went for tickets

Ho hum