aberdeen-music

Post Obscure Movie Lines

lollerskates

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

Tearjerking stuff' date=' though not quite the same without Scotty playing Amazing Grace on the bagpipes.[/quote']

I was hoping somone would get this quickly as i didnt want to be the only sad loser on here.

You know that scene with the wormthings in the ears....i cant watch it.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DustyDeviada
I was hoping somone would get this quickly as i didnt want to be the only sad loser on here.

You know that scene with the wormthings in the ears....i cant watch it.

"But you... I never forget a face, Mr... Chekov."

Guest DustyDeviada
he never met chekov though' date=' so not only does he never forget a face, but he actually remembers ones he didn't see in the first place.[/quote']

Good point, and no doubt drahcirv1 will be reassured to learn that there are far sadder Star Trek geeks on here than him.

"I'm out of order ? You're out of order ! THE WHOLE GOD DAMN SYSTEMS OUT OF ORDER ! You want the truth ? YOU WANT THE TRUTH ! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH ! Cos when you stick your hand into a pile of goo' date=' that was your best friends face, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ! FORGET IT....., IT'S CHINATOWN!"[/quote']

I am sure this is from Cube, but I'm also sure it's from somewhere else.

• 2 weeks later...

"This is paradise' date=' I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked."

[/quote']

Scarface

Still a few that I posted not guessed yet...

You got city hands Mr Hooper. Been countin' money all your life"

"Who dumped a whole truck-load of fizzies into the swim-meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode."

"Now, I'm depressed. Now, I feel like killing myself, but, luckily, I'm too depressed to bother"

"I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche bag, but that's in Ohio."

And finally...

"I think you're all fu**ed in the head. We're ten hours from the fu**ing fun park, and you wanna bail out! Well, I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation . . . it's a quest! It's a quest for fun! I'm gonna have fun, and you're gonna have fun! We're all gonna have so much fu**ing fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our Goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling Zip-a-dee-doo-da out of your a**holes! I've got to be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose! Praise Marty Moose!"

Guest DustyDeviada

"Who dumped a whole truck-load of fizzies into the swim-meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween' date=' the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode."

[/quote']

Animal House

"I think you're all fu**ed in the head. We're ten hours from the fu**ing fun park' date=' and you wanna bail out! Well, I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation . . . it's a quest! It's a quest for fun! I'm gonna have fun, and you're gonna have fun! We're all gonna have so much fu**ing fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our Goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling Zip-a-dee-doo-da out of your a**holes! I've got to be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose! Praise Marty Moose!"[/quote']

Vacation, both from the good people at National Lampoon.

Quotes

Here are my guesses...

"I ain't got time to bleed" - Predator

"I can turn left" - Zoolander

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue" - Airplane!

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad, that's amazing! - Anchorman

It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic. - Napoleon Dynamite

Now, a question of etiquette, as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch? - Fight Club

Your entrance was good, his was better. The difference? Showmanship - Batman Forever

Taking me to a place like this is about as exciting as saying to me 'Let's fuck' - Taxi Driver

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! - American Psycho

You may know kung fu... but you're still a fairy. - Kung Fu Hustle

Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies. - Charlie & the Chocolate Factory

JAWS!!!!

A choice of coconut or chocolate watch to you for that astute piece of deduction. I'm suprised no one got it sooner - everyone should see Jaws at least once in their life 8)

Still two more to go...

"Now, I'm depressed. Now, I feel like killing myself, but, luckily, I'm too depressed to bother"

"I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche bag, but that's in Ohio."

Guest DustyDeviada
"Alright' date=' I'm standing on the street corner and Mrs. Grey there comes up and propositions me. She says if I come home with her, for five dollars she'll put on an exhibition with a Shetland pony."[/quote']

Nobody got mine yet... come on people, it's a great movie from 1976, part of a series of films, repeated on telly all the time.

Nobody got mine yet... come on people' date=' it's a great movie from 1976, part of a series of films, repeated on telly all the time.[/quote']

The Enforcer - Starring Big Clint and Tyne "Cagney and Lacey" Daly.

One of the few benefits of being 40+. You know shit! - the you get even older and forget it. But Hey!!!

Guest DustyDeviada
The Enforcer - Starring Big Clint and Tyne "Cagney and Lacey" Daly.

One of the few benefits of being 40+. You know shit! - the you get even older and forget it. But Hey!!!

Hurrah!!!