aberdeen-music

dont you hate it when

JaseyBoi

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time....I know where my watch is pal, where the f*ck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". F*cking right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the f*ck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No tosser, I paid 10 quid to come to the cinema and stare at the f*cking floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did you sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

8. When people say "life is short". What the f*ck?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever f*cking does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, Knobhead?

10. People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So what did they used to be? Wellington boots?

11. When you're eating something and someone asks 'Is that nice?' No it's really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.

12. People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks that's an image I really didn't need.

13. McDonalds staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering.....It's has to be a

McChicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger get blank looks...........Well I'll have a McStraw and jam it in your McAss you f*cking McTosser.

14. When you involved in a accident and someone asks 'are you alright? Yes fine thanks, I'll just pick up my limbs and be off.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tam o' Shantie

things i hate, cunts

folk that * out swear words. hey yoiu fucking cunts, do yoiu think i'm a retard? don't know my fucking vowels? you cunts. play me for a fucking fool?

you C*unt

assholes that don't know how to fucking drive

you passed your test, asshole. why don't you know the basics of the highway code. why am I a better driver than you, you fucking 40 year old man. you'vebeen driving fior 20 years, why are you such a dim witted cunt?

folk that think they're sassy and fucking edgy, girls mostly, who think that because they don't cringe at dirty words are Xtreme 2 da max. i've got news for you sugar, within 5 minutes of starting a conversation with me you'll be complaining because i insulted your mother

14. When you involved in a accident and someone asks 'are you alright? Yes fine thanks' date=' I'll just pick up my limbs and be off.[/quote']

Thats a bit stupid

You are in a car crash, get out the car and someone asks if you are alright - generally trying to find out if you smashed your head off the windscreen, comcussed yourself and now can't see straight, or if you have broken your arm, or if you are completely unhurt. kinda something you want to ask to know if they need help or if there are more important things to do. I have seen enough things where someone has done something minor, and ended up breaking a bone or something, or has been in a huge accident yet walked out fine

the rest of them, yep, i agree

David

Ok, while we're at it...

I hate it when people double click hyper links.

I hate it when people think the monitor is the computer.

I hate it when people don't use or know about ctrl-v etc after using computers for years.

I hate it when people say Neighbours is not important.

I hate it when when people say "I could care less" when they mean "I couldn't care less".

I hate it when people slag off minidisc. There is nothing wrong with the format.

I hate it when the exam is NOTHING like the course you just did.

I hate it when people don't say thank you.

I hate it when adverts are louder than the actual programme.

I hate it when you click refresh instead of stop, and by the time you click stop, it's JUST too late.

I hate it when a song has no bass.

I hate it when I get out of the shower.

I hate it when parents, expecially mums, force their kids to do stuff, like, swimming or something.

I hate it when ads make ridiculous claims, such as Kellogs, who suggest that their cereal makes kids 9% more alert.

I hate it when someone knows nothing about their "favourite band".

I hate it when people know a lot about really terrible music genres, such as ska.

I hate it when people use the word "choon". "Tune" is aceptable.

I hate it when the public votes out the wrong person in Big Brother.

I hate it when cheese seeps out of the sandwich during the grilling process, causing it to taste disgusting.

I hate it when ads spoil the show, for example, the trailer for the last two episodes of Lost.

I hate it when people say or type "brought" instead of "bought".

I hate it when I have to read an MSN log, in any format.

I hate it when words have "ae" in them.

I hate it when parents ask what I did at uni today. Look, you will not understand.

I hate it when I get called an Iron Maiden fan by neds

I hate it when spoiler threads have the spoiler in the title

I hate it when people phone me

I hate it when it's freezing and doesn't snow

I hate it when I've put my lunch in the microwave for ten minutes to find someone had left it on defrost, and it's only mildly warm.

I hate it when people hint at something thats happened to them so you ask them about it

I hate it when someone phones you when your abroad and wastes the remaining credit you have to organise getting home

I hate it when I get text messages that need a reply (I prefer ones with just news)

I hate it when Babyshambles comes to town

I hate it when people who hate beards have fantasticly even facial hair growth

I hate when people ASSUME they can't make out death metal lyrics

I hate it when people think anyone cares what they say on myspace