aberdeen-music

Immigrants, Not Briton's, Must Adapt

Guest Savant

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to know' date=' what does the All Seeing Eye have to do with this?[/quote']

I dunno but I was wanting to find out more about it - There is this band Gammaray who have an all seeing eye on all their artwork, and then I watched Tomb Raider on the Telly last week and there it was again. Is the all seeing eye not something to do with th Masons? Fuck knows but I'm finding it all very perplexing ?(

This is such BS....

....And breath...

good rant and can't really fault you too much for any of it but you're missing a very important point. it was made up. it's a hoax email. it was originally written to annoy americans and has been adapted to annoy people in britain as well. shrug your shoulders and walk away and your day will get off to a better start.

Yeah' date=' and all Brits are as pure as the fucking driven snow, aren't they? There's so much shite in your post that I'm not sure where to even begin, but I will say one thing.

We only tend to get bombed when "our boys" have been doing the bombing elsewhere beforehand.[/quote']

I didn't say we were little angels, I just said I fuckin' hate inverse racism. And yeah fair comment, I suppose we do innitiate a lot of it, but the fact that pisses me off is: it's isn't folk from the country in question bombing us, it's bloody extremists born and bloody bred here half the time! Yeah fair enough, it's may be their parents country, but it AIN'T fuckin' theirs!

Andy

I didn't say we were little angels' date=' I just said I fuckin' hate inverse racism. And yeah fair comment, I suppose we do innitiate a lot of it, but the fact that pisses me off is: it's isn't folk from the country in question bombing us, it's bloody extremists born and bloody bred here half the time! Yeah fair enough, it's may be their parents country, but it AIN'T fuckin' theirs!

Andy[/quote']

The London Bombings happened after the Iraq war. The people who bombed us were British.

our official language is english not gaelic or ulster-scots. and i doubt there is any gaelic speakers left in this country who can't speak english so get a grip. there's much more pressing issues regarding the teaching of traditional languages than whether or not a leaflet about flu jabs is in doric.

The UK doesn't have an official language. Parts of the UK have official languages in law in the other hand - but nowhere does it say "English is the official language of the UK".

I would be very careful about making sweeping statements about language status' date=' given how utterly upset people have been getting over the Irish/Ulster Scots issue in Northern Ireland - at the end of the day, if they weren't "our language", why do they get mentioned in the Belfast Agreement and others?

Wikipedia says about the regional languages -

5Officially recognised languages, in Wales: Welsh; and in Scotland: Scottish Gaelic since 2005 Act. Norman French is also used for occasional items of official business.

Hence, no excuse for not using Gaelic where needed. The Welsh manage it fine, so why can't we?

Aaand...the easiest way to make a language attractive to people is to ensure that it's widely used - so let's start with making leaflets available in Gaelic and go from there :)

the easiest way to make a language attractive to people is to ensure that it's widely used - so let's start with making leaflets available in Gaelic and go from there :)

I'm from the highlands and speak a little gaelic but even I know that its a dead language. I think that English will take over the world eventually, maybe take a few millenei but you know I'm right

I'm from the highlands and speak a little gaelic but even I know that its a dead language. I think that English will take over the world eventually' date=' maybe take a few millenei but you know I'm right[/quote']

wish I could speak Gaelic, it would be an amazing party trick, that and playing piano and the ability to levitate cutlery with the power of my mind.

Hmmz.. sorry about that over the top rant. Simple really, take 1 man + grass + work = A stoner talking shite...lol..

But really, this culture is fucked up. People like Georg Bush etc are the pinnacle example of this.

In 2001 a guy named Alex Jones infilltrated a secret society that is dubbed.. 'the rich mans kkk' .. Every year Americas Elite and other red neck cunts get together to worship a 40ft Bohemian Owl, as we know, or should know - The owl is the symbol for the Illuminati along with the All seeing eye... both of which appear on US Dollar$ ! It takes place in the Californian Redwood forest, where they do a mock sacrifice - that used to be a real black man sacrifice. The Bohemian Grove Owl club is a spin off from the illuminati, as only the super Elite are granted admittance to this club.

People are inducted to this club in bizzare circumstances, you'll need to see it to believe it.

Lets say you wanted the perfect election, what would you do?

Well here's what happens in the U.S. - George Bush and John Kerry are the nominated governors running for presidency.. Only thing is John Kerry is Bush's Cousin and of course an illuminati colleague. So you can't lose. Especially if your brother (Jeb Bush) is Governor of California and will make up at least 300,000 votes in your favour regardless of the actual poll.

This sentance right here, is now going to be under investigation thanks to the Echelon clause. Im using powerwords like... Terrorism, Bush, Kill. Its fucked up how those 3 words are, as you read this, on their way to someones comp to be investigated. And if they really wanted to they could hold me for questioning without arrest for up to 16 months thanks to the patriot act, but I know they wont (well I hope lol) becasue they would need to hold millions of us.

But were in Britain, therefore exempt from this? No, unfortunately not, because of the Trident treaty that Thatcher signed we are allied forces with the Yanks. and not the other way around. So whenever they go to war, they call upon us whenever they want. Which again, if you look at the History of wars since Vietnam we have fought alongside them on each occasion.

Rupert Murdoch (a brit) owns 75% of all western civillisations media! From Austraila to America...MSN,NBC,FOX,BBC,ETC ETC. So if 'He' was to be influenced by politics, he is a very powerfull tool for public relations... For instance if you seen the falling of Saddams Statue in Iraq, what we the 'average joe' seen was everybody dancing, thankfull for this liberation etc when the very real truth of it is there was no-one singing and dancing and praising the Americans. It was a simple cut/paste from the trade towers celebration which of course the Americans set up.

Problem/ Reaction/ Solution - A very simple rule of Governing your people.

Problem - People have to much rights, and are not productive enough for us to be competing with the likes of japan, old USSR etc.

Reaction - Create 2 World Wars in quick succession (blow up the trade towers/Pearl Harbour etc), so the people are left Physically, and Mentally shattered. Leaving them with one Question -- What are they gonna do about it?

Solution - Take away civil liberties, take away they're freedom in order to protect them from this happening again !!!!!!!

So the people who created the problem in the first place are the same people who are giving us the solution in order to manipulate our minds, and help the progress of N.W.O.

But I dunno, we seem to worry too much about shit like the topic of this thread... When we really need to open our eyes and see that we are being fucked left, right, and centre every second of every day.

How do they get away with this? Simply, because we are the lambs, being led to the slaughterhouse...think!

Yea I kinda go off the tangent a bit, but here's the thing.. don't read it if you don't want to know the result, or, ban meh!

Paranoid ?..no my clichic friend, Im not paranoid, I've done some reaserch on this and know the crack with the world I live in, try doing the same before throwing stones from yer wee glass hoosie..

It's ok to cry big guy, let it out.

Guest beakeral

"We speak ENGLISH!" Pardon me, but this is a linguistically diverse country, we speak several varieties of English, Welsh and Gaelic (Scots and Irish), and that's only to name the homegrown languages. Someone's feeling a wee bitty insecure, I think, and anyway vive la difference. What has this got to do with Aberdeen music? Sorry, only I'm new here...

Christ almighty Bux, what on earth have you been taking?

Firstly : Jeb Bush is the governor of Florida.

Secondly : Murdoch is an Australian

Thirdly : Last time I checked, the BBC was a state owned organisation.

Fourthly : Bill Gates might have something to say about Murdoch owning MSN

Fifthly : Echelon might very well pick up what you said, but don't you think the Americans are going to have sophisticated technology to immediately dismiss it as a rant? From what I've read, Echelon is more of a system to save stuff for later analysis anyway.

Sixthly : Falklands War, anyone? Kinda disproves the point that the United States have fought alongside the UK in every war.

Try laying off the funny stuff for a while, eh?

It's ridiculous! How does it offend people anyway..people are offended by worse things like.. I dunno, racism but that people, is not racism.. it's probably making the people feel quite embarrassed that all this fuss is being made over because of them. A shame really. I know they're trying to "change the world" but by stupid laws, it's a bit OTT !

The UK doesn't have an official language. Parts of the UK have official languages in law in the other hand - but nowhere does it say "English is the official language of the UK".

I would be very careful about making sweeping statements about language status' date=' given how utterly upset people have been getting over the Irish/Ulster Scots issue in Northern Ireland - at the end of the day, if they weren't "our language", why do they get mentioned in the Belfast Agreement and others?

Wikipedia says about the regional languages -

Hence, no excuse for not using Gaelic where needed. The Welsh manage it fine, so why can't we?

Aaand...the easiest way to make a language attractive to people is to ensure that it's widely used - so let's start with making leaflets available in Gaelic and go from there :)[/quote']

the scots started the decline of gaelic themselves. it's not through oppression or any conspiracy that gaelic has declined in use but only practicality.

i know not enough about the delicate and complex political events in northern ireland to comment on them and i suspect the same goes for you. plus it really is unique case different from the social and political reasons for the decline of gaelic. welsh on the other hand is kept alive by sheer stubborness, cultural strength and national pride, something lacking in the majority of scotland. i was scoffed at by my work colleagues for going to a caelidh on hogmany for crying out loud! if people in aberdeen can't even show respect and interest for things which are fun and social then gaelic's got no chance.

english may not be the official language of the UK but it's the most commonly used language in business throughout the world(though i believe mandarin chinese is catching up) and i doubt there's many people in the UK who speak only welsh, gaelic or ulster-scots yet not a word of english. So there really is no need to make leaflets in gaelic. it's just a waste of time and money.

Gaelic is a dead language and it's Scotland's fault and no one elses. the only interest i have in seeing it kept alive is for the songs that may be lost if it is forgotten.

Christ almighty Bux' date=' what on earth have you been taking?

Firstly : Jeb Bush is the governor of Florida.

Secondly : Murdoch is an Australian

Thirdly : Last time I checked, the BBC was a state owned organisation.

Fourthly : Bill Gates might have something to say about Murdoch owning MSN

Fifthly : Echelon might very well pick up what you said, but don't you think the Americans are going to have sophisticated technology to immediately dismiss it as a rant? From what I've read, Echelon is more of a system to save stuff for later analysis anyway.

Sixthly : Falklands War, anyone? Kinda disproves the point that the United States have fought alongside the UK in every war.

Try laying off the funny stuff for a while, eh?[/quote']

Christ almighty Bux, what on earth have you been taking - Dunno, some white dusty weed.

Firstly : Jeb Bush is the governor of Florida. - Doesn't disproove he's a fraud.. Does proove Im shit at Geography

Secondly : Murdoch is an Australian - Fair enough, doesn't disproove what i said though. Does disproove I dont know where he was born.

Thirdly : Last time I checked, the BBC was a state owned organisation. - Erm no. It gets its subsidisation from the Government, but it's hands are firmly tied by the Murdoch corperation.

Fourthly : Bill Gates might have something to say about Murdoch owning MSN - MSNBC is what I meant, sorry!!

Fifthly : Echelon might very well pick up what you said, but don't you think the Americans are going to have sophisticated technology to immediately dismiss it as a rant? From what I've read, Echelon is more of a system to save stuff for later analysis anyway. - Your point is noted collectively, but, that was kinda the point I made no?

Sixthly : Falklands War, anyone? Kinda disproves the point that the United States have fought alongside the UK in every war. - Britain against Argentina!!! I vividly said that we entered into it as Aliies for the United States and not the other way around. And anyway I think it was 1982 that war kicked off. It was something like '86 when the treaty was signed, to the best of my knowledge.

And Seventhly... No, I will lay even more on the funny stuff, just becasue I have free will and the option to, If indeed, I choose to.

Hey Sophistication, how are ya?:love:

Dude that's what I just said. Read my post again.

Andy

Yep' date=' read it again. You are right.

but.....

you agreed on the initial post which included this.

here, need to understand. This idea of London being a multicultural

community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national

identity.

Please expand....