aberdeen-music

Immigrants, Not Briton's, Must Adapt

Guest Savant

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being arsey' date=' Photoshop wouldn't be much use to doctor video, unless you had a shitload of time on your hands.

:rolleyes:[/quote']

Nah if you were doing it at home possibly adobe after effects with the tracking stuff on that, not that difficult though to do in reality. I mean if they can make photorealistic stuff in King Kong etc you could easily fake anything nowadays, no longer does the camera never lie.

Cheers

Stuart

Nah if you were doing it at home possibly adobe after effects with the tracking stuff on that' date=' not that difficult though to do in reality. I mean if they can make photorealistic stuff in King Kong etc you could easily fake anything nowadays, no longer does the camera never lie.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

Yeah, but I was thinking 24 frames for one second of film, that is a lot of Photoshop images to export into Imageready to make a rather large GIF image.

:rolleyes:

You couldn't find any evidence of the illuminati..

Where are you looking? I went to Clouds favourite webby 'Wikipedia' and found something about them, or look at a dollar note...closely.

As for the rest of your argument... Read what i have written in regards to cloud and follow the same procedure. lolz.

Templarius.jpg

Interesting read:up:

And what has that got to do with Murdoch? Other forms of media are doing exactly the same - but are you now blaming the London attacks on the Goverment too? And if you are' date=' I would tread very carefully. [/quote']

The significance is that Murdoch's publications are the single biggest and most widespread source of sensationalism in the UK and probably the US also.

No other media group has such a high share of market circulation in the UK. The Times deffinately has gone majorly downhill and bias has swung significantly to the authoritarian and xeonophobic right since Murdoch took it over.

It is no coincidence that The Times also tends to put across 'the Murdoch line' these days and the sorts of views on political issues put across by the editing tend to vary ltitle from The Sun.

Iraq was a prime example of this where both Murdoch publications appeared to act as cheerleaders for the war. Of course, you will get anti war journalists working for The Times but their articles don't tend to appear on the front page or somewhere that people are particualrly likely to read it.

The Sun blatetly prints outright lies and often gets sued over them. This dosen't seem to deter them though. When it is not printing outright lies it tends to resort to sensationlism or something similar to the rant in the orignal topic.

Such views as those expressed in the original topic have became mainstream after The Sun and Daily Mail have fet it their duty to moan about; Asylum, Immigration and Political Correctness as if they were the biggest threats facing the human race. Incidently Asylum and Immigration topped pols before the last election as the single biggest issue people were concerned about. This is because of the influence of such papers The Sun and Daily Mail. The fact that Murdoch owns a broadsheet means that these views can be put across by people who appear to have had some form of education and therefore appear credible.

The reason I stated that I felt the influence of The Sun is often overstated is because few people buy it for the political news and therefore people who buy it are not particularly likely to vote over things they read there. It certainly did a lot of damage to the likes of Neil Kinnock but even he admits it didn't cost him the election in itself.

You couldn't find any evidence of the illuminati..

Where are you looking? I went to Clouds favourite webby 'Wikipedia' and found something about them' date=' or look at a dollar note...closely.

As for the rest of your argument... Read what i have written in regards to cloud and follow the same procedure. lolz.

[img']http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b6/Templarius.jpg

Interesting read:up:

I know a lot about them allegedly, I mean I can't find any proof of them, just the wild conspiracy theories. I am still waiting for someone to give be some kind of actual proof of them. I know what is said to be true. I know about all the wild theories based around the one dollar note and again it all sounds like paranoia:

http://www.publiceye.org/top_conspire.html

My personal favourite illuminati page: http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/the_illuminati_and_the_galactic_federation.htm

As for the following the procedure, I know an awful lot about the conspiracies etc, just nothing that convinces me of the reality of them.

Just out of interest where do the Illuminati sit with the Bilderberg in your opinion ?

Cheers

Stuart

The significance is that Murdoch's publications are the single biggest and most widespread source of sensationalism in the UK and probably the US also.

But what's the problem if it's the case? People obviously want to hear and read such sensationalism' date=' otherwise they couldn't survive. Is being sensationalist a bad thing? Not a clue, I don't go in for it, but it doesn't bother me if that's what they're doing to win readers.

No other media group has such a high share of market circulation in the UK. The Times deffinately has gone majorly downhill and bias has swung significantly to the authoritarian and xeonophobic right since Murdoch took it over.

Downhill in who's mind? From a commercial point of view, The Times is positively booming. I don't read it (Indie reader myself..) so I can't comment about whether it's gone downhill or not, but I dare say a lot of the "downhill" talk comes from people opposed to the paper rather than people with no bias.

At the end of the day, if being authoritarian and xeonophonic sells papers, who can complain? After all, the Guardian sells quite a few papers based on their left wing rants and "ban everything" mentality.

It is no coincidence that The Times also tends to put across 'the Murdoch line' these days and the sorts of views on political issues put across by the editing tend to vary ltitle from The Sun.

Considering they're owned by the same company, it doesn't particularly surprise me. I dare say that other stables of newspapers will put across generally the same opinion too, even if it's dressed up in different ways. The P&J, EE and the other one (Herald?) have almost total domination in the Aberdeen area, and they tend to follow the same line in different ways...so why isn't the owner of Aberdeen Journals getting slated for following the same line across different papers?

Iraq was a prime example of this where both Murdoch publications appeared to act as cheerleaders for the war. Of course, you will get anti war journalists working for The Times but their articles don't tend to appear on the front page or somewhere that people are particualrly likely to read it.

So the guy who owns it is exerting leverage to tell the stories as he wants them told. And what exactly is wrong with that? Anyone with an ounce of sense knows that media is edited according to how the owners want to put it across - so what's the problem? If you don't like how Murdoch says things, buy other newspapers and decrease his market share. Most of all, Murdoch doesn't control the entire press.

The Sun blatetly prints outright lies and often gets sued over them. This dosen't seem to deter them though. When it is not printing outright lies it tends to resort to sensationlism or something similar to the rant in the orignal topic.

And they have a huge, huge readership to boast for it. So obviously it works for them - and at the same time, what's stopping someone else doing it?

Such views as those expressed in the original topic have became mainstream after The Sun and Daily Mail have fet it their duty to moan about; Asylum, Immigration and Political Correctness as if they were the biggest threats facing the human race. Incidently Asylum and Immigration topped lops before the last election as the single biggest issue people were concerned about. This is because of the influence of such papers The Sun and Daily Mail. The fact that Murdoch owns a broadsheet means that these views can be put across by people who appear to have had some form of education and therefore appear credible.

At the end of the day, what's bad about this? I fail to see what the problem is. Isn't it a basic human right to buy and believe what you want, after all?

--

Bux - I can't take you seriously at all now, mentioning David Icke as having "good points" is possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. No doubt you'll ask why - well, look at these google results.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=David+Icke&btnG=Search&meta=

There are no words....

Thank you for giving me a good laugh though, but to be honest, I'd rather be part of a world where people like David Icke aren't taken seriously than part of a world that does take him seriously ;)

Edit : And before you go saying "oh you just know i'm right blah blah blah", I really have no time for people that try and convince me that their truth is somehow superior to my truth. I'll believe what I want to believe, thanks.

As for Murdoch : Why do you dislike him? Is it because he's a rich successful businessman who has used mass media in order to become wealthy, or is it because the websites tell you so?

And as for you believing those sites - what makes you think that you're in some way not a sheep for believing them, while the rest of us are sheep for believing other forms of media that just so happen to be more popular?

Edit 2 : I've just researched this "Alex Jones" chap, not having heard of him before.

Found this http://www.infowars.com/detcamp.html.

Noowwwww...

Do you know what SFOR actually was?

It was the Stabilisation Force (SFOR) in Bosnia and Herzegovina. I can't make out the sign well enough to google the "Russian" - but my feeling is that it's actually Serbian - which is written in a Cyrillic script. The fact that it's in Bosnia explains the usage of km/h rather than mph - and also explains why the compound would have a checkpoint as it's a likely miltary base.

And you expect me to believe that Alex Jones chap is credible if he doesn't even know what SFOR actually was? Pleeeeease...

I've sparked YOUR interest. What is this - a fucking Joke!?

There's one simple thing you can do' date=' that I've done.....LEARN ABOUT IT... gees!

I'm not trying to be a smartarse here, all i'm trying to do is open a couple of doors for you to see the real World that you apart of.

It's up to you to walk through the door, and as Alice found out - See how far the rabbitt hole really does go!

simple thing to do if your really keen:

Get winamp > Go to winamp tv > watch some Freedom tv > David Icke is a bit out there, but he has a lot of good points tbh. Except for the 5th dimension talk ..lol..

Alex Jones is a much better fact finder tbh... Actual Facts derived from independant newspapers etc.

I hope you take this seriously, unlike some..[/quote']

So let me get this clear.... you are suggesting that some us government agency put into action a plan to destroy the world trade building by getting pilots to fly planes full of people into these buildings while detonating charges at the second of impact killing thousands of American citizens in the process. You also buy into the theory that the same agency fired a misile at the pentagon killing hundreds of workers?

Do you also accept that the 757 also had a huge explosive device attached to the exterior of the plane that no one spotted on the ground.

You must believe that these hundreds of people involved would do this to give George W a reason to invade Iraq and keep it a secret because they love the guy.... I find that all a little hard to believe.

G...

Do you also accept that the 757 also had a huge explosive device attached to the exterior of the plane that no one spotted on the ground.

They did spot it from the ground...

new_york_magazine_blowup.jpg

2ndTowersmall.jpg

You gotta love conspiracy theories eh? Personally, I blame Elvis. :p

Oh the Bilderberg group.

An assortment mixture of who's who in the rich list of Western Civilisation, they mean nothing to me, but no doubt they are a force to be reckoned with:

A couple of Oil hill-billies, barristers and a few 'Secretive society' members get together and yap about stuff that no-one gets to know about .. Like the G7, only not so famous! and with a lot more members,. but with a lot less power on governing as far as I can recall..?

In relation to your question.. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'where do they sit'!

If I'm taking it litterall, then they sit where-ever they want in Western Civillistaion, even the Bilderberg hotel in DutchOnia..lol. as they are loaded. But I don't really know that much about them to be perfectly honest, just the odd snippett I hear every now and then.

They did spot it from the ground...

new_york_magazine_blowup.jpg

2ndTowersmall.jpg

You gotta love conspiracy theories eh? Personally' date=' I blame Elvis. :p[/quote']

The Pentagon one: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html

and missilehighlight.jpg

The pod is merely a contrast altered photo of the normal, oval shaped connector between the wing and fuselage.

For more info... http://www.oilempire.us/pod.html

Cheers

Stuart

And Cloud.

David Icke does have some good information on current topic events. Admittedly, he goes one step to far and talks about other dimensions and shit like that.. At which point I turn off, but he really knows his stuff as far as Corrupted Governments are concerned. But you must have read all of the Ex-Ipswich Goalkeepers theories before your so sure, right?

And please stop calling me ridiculous mate, nothing is more ridiculous than two people debating, and one of them acting like a 12 yr old. Cheers.

Bux, I'm amazed you can lend credence to someone as widely discredited as David Icke - heck, even the BBC have ridiculed him in the past.

But go on, what about that Alex chap and his SFOR claims? Don't you think that if he had any credibility, he would thoroughly research things like that before posting it on the website? I knew almost straight away that SFOR wasn't anything dodgy - I have an interest in Balkan affairs, and a quick google confirmed my suspicion - that SFOR was the force deployed to well, keep the peace there.

The Pentagon crash. What a joke.

Firstly look at the size of the plane, figure how low it must have been flying in order to impact the Pentagon, and thirdly No-One seen it?

However, about a year ago, there was a video circulating that clearly showed 1-frame of something flying past a home made video. It was not a plane.. and as blurry as the frame was you could clearly see the shape of what looked like a missile going what was predicted at like 300mph, and flying 20ft of the ground...lol. If it was a plane, All credit to the pilot tbh.

Bux' date=' I'm amazed you can lend credence to someone as widely discredited as David Icke - heck, even the BBC have ridiculed him in the past.

[/quote']

lol.. I remember that... No wonder tbh. He said he spoke as a direct rep for Jesus, but that was in 1990. He has been ridiculed to the max, with good reason, but he has since chilled out and is now making documentries that are selling well.

'Secrets of the Matrix' Watch it free on Winamp Tv... it's really quite interesting, untill he ruins it with Lizards and Shape-shifters.

So yes, I do give credit to the man for his continued work in the face of adversity.

The Pentagon crash. What a joke.

Firstly look at the size of the plane' date=' figure how low it must have been flying in order to impact the Pentagon, and thirdly No-One seen it?

However, about a year ago, there was a video circulating that clearly showed 1-frame of something flying past a home made video. It was not a plane.. and as blurry as the frame was you could clearly see the shape of what looked like a missile going what was predicted at like 300mph, and flying 20ft of the ground...lol. If it was a plane, All credit to the pilot tbh.[/quote']

So everyone who did see the plane were lying ? the people who were killed on the plane that then must have disappeared, what happened to them, who managed to scatter the wreckage of the planes on the ground,

Eye Witness accounts: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911_pentagon_eyewitnesses.html - these vicious liars...

and

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html

Have you ever flown anything, to take something into a building like that wouldnt require a huge amount of skill, similar to just coming into a landing especially as it is claimed lamposts etc were hit in the run up.

Cheers

Stuart

lol.. I remember that... No wonder tbh. He said he spoke as a direct rep for Jesus' date=' but that was in 1990. He has been ridiculed to the max, with good reason, but he has since chilled out and is now making documentries that are selling well.

'Secrets of the Matrix' Watch it free on Winamp Tv... it's really quite interesting, untill he ruins it with Lizards and Shape-shifters.

So yes, I do give credit to the man for his continued work in the face of adversity.[/quote']

Surely the fact that the guy talks about lizards etc and the illuminati being governed by them etc kinda means that you have to take all of what he says with more than a little pinch of salt.

Cheers

Stuart

It was the Stabilisation Force (SFOR) in Bosnia and Herzegovina. I can't make out the sign well enough to google the "Russian" - but my feeling is that it's actually Serbian - which is written in a Cyrillic script. The fact that it's in Bosnia explains the usage of km/h rather than mph - and also explains why the compound would have a checkpoint as it's a likely miltary base.

I don't mean to nitpick here but the Serbian and Bosnian languages are some of the few languages in the world that have both Cyrillic and Latin alphabets. They certainly don't make a habit of speaking Russian. They (Croats/Bosnians/Serbs) take considerable pride in using their own language as it is a very important part of their national identify in that part of the world. Something I learned when I went on holiday to Croatia awhile back...

I'm more confused why there is US flag in one of those photos. SFOR was very much an international NATO task force. SFOR has also been replaced it would appear: http://www.nato.int/docu/update/2004/12-december/e1202a.htm

No, nitpick all you like Neil, as far as the Balkans go, it's better to get it right :)

I never knew that Serbian could be written in Latin - I had always thought that when Serbian and Croatian went their seperate ways, Serbian stuck with the Cyrillic script and Croatian stuck with the Latin and that they didn't use the other script, but evidently not..

Is it possible the US Flag has been photoshopped on? It doesn't look quite right, as the closeup of the SFOR sign is blurry, but the flag seems pretty clear.

The more I think about it, it doesn't even seem like a base.

Believe it or not, yes I have actually flown something, and it's not as straight forward as get to a height and stay there.

Tree-top level... That is absurd. Thousands upon thousands would have been out with the camera, we would have irriputable evidence (like the trade towers). And to go at an amazing speed accross a city at tree-top level without banging into anything higher than a tree is more than skills, it's near impossible.

Oh, but all these people seen it... !!!! Seriously man, you don't know how impossible it is to maintain a course so perfectly that low. Unless of course were talking higher contols.

The point isn't the plane, or the missile, it's the fact that it's all done by the US government in order to create a reaction out of the public, and justify America's reason for going to war.

And lay off David Icke, untill you read his work and see what he's about, you have no idea, and therefore no solid opinion in which to form about him k dude?

The point isn't the plane' date=' or the missile, it's the fact that it's all done by the US government in order to create a reaction out of the public, and justify America's reason for going to war.[/quote']

"It's the fact"? So wait..you're accusing the mainstream media of supporting this conspiracy, yet you're intent on pushing your version of the facts despite no mainstream acceptance? Come on...can you not see the double standards at work here?

And if it was all done by the US goverment, why do all the people pushing the cause have little to no credibility?

And lay off David Icke, untill you read his work and see what he's about, you have no idea, and therefore no solid opinion in which to form about him k dude?

He talks about lizards ruling the world, that's more than enough for me thanks :)

What do you know about credibility?

Your posts are all the same...Anti-Whatever I say. I don't mind really!! Because i know that there are smarter people in the world that take things like this a bit more seriously than you will ever do, and come out with half a sentance that makes more sense than your entire input to this debate.

I've said time after time, I don't expect anyone to believe this nor do I push any version that I have "made up". I am a conspiritist, and I stand by what I say from what I have learned.

I know it must be tough letting some negativity encroach in your positive wee world, and I'm sorry that I'm the one to have brung it. But do not undermine what I have taken time out of my life to learn unless you have something of worth to say that you too have learned.

The lizard thing is a little bizzare imo2. Please do not think that I believe that, becasue unless I see a lizard wearing a crown and holding a septor whilst I'm sober, I don't think I will...lol.