aberdeen-music

SMACKDOWN (sweden, Goodfellow/Coalition Records) ROUND 2!!!

Dizzy Storm

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smackdown were awesome. superb cover of rather be dead at the end and great to see their singer was up for all the madness at the front.

Blessed sounded good. Couldn't see shit from where I was though. That's the big drawback about gigs like that, unless you're right at the front you can't see anything (except Dave being held aloft by the crowd occasionally).

Radio Lucifer were a vast improvement on the first time I saw them and if they hadn't been plagued by technical problems and a disobedient guitar strap they might have been my local band of the night. Shame most of the crowd wouldn't give them any love.

I only stayed for one Filthpact song as I decided to go meet some friends. But it was one good one.

Radio Lucifer were a vast improvement on the first time I saw them and if they hadn't been plagued by technical problems and a disobedient guitar strap they might have been my local band of the night. Shame most of the crowd wouldn't give them any love.

Yes, that was more than a little frustrating. I knew it would be a partisan crowd, but not *that* partisan. Hey-ho, we gave appealing to hardcore types our best shot I 'spose...

it was always goign to be tough' date=' but it must be said that it took a lot of guts for the lucifer boys to take that one on, esp going on first!!

i thought RL were great, def suited to that style of venue![/quote']

Aye definately best performance by them. Seem to get more and more heavier.