aberdeen-music

Absolute drivel...but give it a listen for a laugh :)

threeornothing

Heres a funny remake of a tune me and a mate put together many moons ago (12 years ago!) on his amiga. He was big into rave (which I HATED) so I had a funny idea for a song ripping off 2 of the most unlikely tunes ever to go alongside each other, in rave style. Heres a complete remake, even though DJ NNZ had nothing to do with it, the sound of his name will piss you off after 2 bars I'm sure :D

NNZ and KEILS COMIN AT YA! - give us your pay and we'll do your fucking shopping for ya

don't ask :D

Guest pop-notmyface
Thats me fucked then' date=' I just sold my guitar to work on this band...[/quote']

its just my opinion thoug. some record label hot shot might think you are the next elton john and sign you a 12 track deal ;)

hahahahaha!! THIS IS ACE! And shit at the same time... although to me it sounds every bit the same as 'REAL' dance music...

I listened to the whole thing.

However, what is that melody that starts at the beginning on piano and is then played through most of the song? ....I think it was on an old Natwest advert or something?

Top marks.

hahahahaha!! THIS IS ACE! And shit at the same time... although to me it sounds every bit the same as 'REAL' dance music...

I listened to the whole thing.

However' date=' what is that melody that starts at the beginning on piano and is then played through most of the song? ....I think it was on an old Natwest advert or something?

Top marks.[/quote']

That's the Miami Vice theme. I love it. Crockett's theme by Jan Hammer.