aberdeen-music

best cookies

framheim

i'm not looking for the freshly baked variety but the boxed or packaged ones you buy off the shelf. safeways used to do easily the finest but morrisons don't quite match up to them. somerfields and asda's are both pretty good with somerfields triple chocolate ones being particularly ridiculous on the chocolate stakes while asda's belgian chocolate cookies are just tasty as hell. i bought some sainsbury's ones and have to say i'm a little disappointed by their size but they are tasty.

your thoughts on this contentious issue?

I love the Smarties ones you buy in ASDA, or the Rolo ones. they are teh yummiest! ^_^

I'm also quite partil to the cookie thingy in the Bon Accord who do Strawberry and Cream cookies! Very nice indeed!!

oh my god everyone has to go to morrisons and buy a bucket of choc chip shortbread bats, thay are lovely and it's very easy to eat all 25 :) though thankfully since i work in the bakery i get to eat all of the broken ones for free:) yummy, cookies though hmmm morrisons ones aren't that good the luxury belgian choc ones are nice though, the ones i used to get from school were super but now i jus dunno, i'll stick to my bats for now:)

Millies Cookies in the Bon Accord centre do have pretty good cookies, but I worked there for a while and still can't bring myself to go near the place. It's a sad day when the smell of freshly baked cookies turns your stomach.

Did you know that one of Millie's Cookies has the same amount of calories as a Mars Bar! Scary.

Somerfield Triple Choc are the best I've encountered so far though. Soft and gooey and darned tasty. Though I remember them being quite pricey.

Damn it! I'm trying to lose my paunch and this thread isn't helping.

Best pre-packed cookies are McVitie's White Chocolate and Raspberry ones.

Best fresh ones are Morrison's White Chocolate Chip. They're just baked and no more. Chewy and doughy. Magic.

Best song to soundtrack the eating of cookies: Jacknife Lee - Cookies.

"That's right, Cookies"

Guest pop-notmyface
Millies Cookies in the Bon Accord centre do have pretty good cookies' date=' but I worked there for a while and still can't bring myself to go near the place. It's a sad day when the smell of freshly baked cookies turns your stomach.

Did you know that one of Millie's Cookies has the same amount of calories as a Mars Bar! Scary.

Somerfield Triple Choc are the best I've encountered so far though. Soft and gooey and darned tasty. Though I remember them being quite pricey.[/quote']

they are very nice when you get them in the morning, freshly baked, but i think they are by far the most expensive in town as well. and yes, they do make you feel heavy after eating them...

Damn it! I'm trying to lose my paunch and this thread isn't helping.

Best pre-packed cookies are McVitie's White Chocolate and Raspberry ones.

Best fresh ones are Morrison's White Chocolate Chip. They're just baked and no more. Chewy and doughy. Magic.

Best song to soundtrack the eating of cookies: Jacknife Lee - Cookies.

"That's right' date=' Cookies"[/quote']

I imagine you being the pillsbury doe man. I admire you greatly for your superb taste.

they are very nice when you get them in the morning' date=' freshly baked, but i think they are by far the most expensive in town as well. and yes, they do make you feel heavy after eating them...[/quote']

They're 'freshly baked' all day. Freshly baked from frozen dough that's been in the freezer for months that is.

And the manageress is a cow.