aberdeen-music

you know who i just saw?

Guest pop-notmyface

Guest pop-notmyface

the Queenie. it was so random. left archibalds with a bunch of friends from college about 15 minutes ago and we walked past the court house, and there was like a big crowd and police and tv crew. then this big car came round and an old lady in a purple raincoat or something like that exited and made her way inside. that was perfect timing. it really was soooo funny :D

she's bound to leave again, maybe you'll get lucky ;)

May take a wander down to the shop and see if i can spot her at the curling rink.

Maam - this is the new curling rink, that is the newish baptist church and that is the wasteground that Tesco own but canna do anything with, and the man with the ginger beard approaching is Bucket-raker....

Guest Jake Wifebeater
He was on my fiancee's uni course for a year before being punted...

He only lasted a year? I thought he did his degree, failed and then utterly lost the plot? My mum worked at the postgrad bit at the time, that gargoyle was always lurking somewhere, a different "campaign" every week it seemed. Doesn't really know who or what he is.

He only lasted a year? I thought he did his degree' date=' failed and then utterly lost the plot? My mum worked at the postgrad bit at the time, that gargoyle was always lurking somewhere, a different "campaign" every week it seemed. Doesn't really know who or what he is.[/quote']

I believe he's tried courses at both universities.

Maam - this is the new curling rink' date=' that is the newish baptist church and that is the wasteground that Tesco own but canna do anything with, and the man with the ginger beard approaching is Bucket-raker....[/quote']

That man still gets persecuted by all the Sheddocksley kids, even now, I remember this when I was about maybe 10 or 11, feel a bit shite for the guy really, I've yet to see him actually raking in a bucket though.....

That man still gets persecuted by all the Sheddocksley kids' date=' even now, I remember this when I was about maybe 10 or 11, feel a bit shite for the guy really, I've yet to see him actually raking in a bucket though.....[/quote']

Just don't ask to see in his garage, it's full of absolute shite. Best story i heard about him was when he had a scooter, and would start at the top of the street and run down straight across Lewis Road to get it going. Never did he check to see if anything was going up Lewis Road, like a bus, almost caused a few crashes.

Guest tv tanned
That man still gets persecuted by all the Sheddocksley kids' date=' even now, I remember this when I was about maybe 10 or 11, feel a bit shite for the guy really, I've yet to see him actually raking in a bucket though.....[/quote']

Perhaps he should get his own back by reminding them they are from Sheddocksley.

Hardly grounds for a superiority complex...