aberdeen-music

Most Random thing to happen at a gig

beeker

Most random thing to happen at a gig wasn't really that random but meh:

At Slayer gig in October, they're playing 'Disciple'. It comes to Hanneman's solo and a kid about 15 and a little shorter than myself runs into the centre of a GIANT moshpit and just throws his arms around and looks like he's having a fit. So, a huge guy (bodybuilder type stature) just runs up to him, swings with his right arm, catches him clean on the nose, kid's face is splattered with blood, and he runs off. I didn't see him again for the rest of the set. :rockon:

What you need to do is stop trying to find a racial slur in there. you cock-juggling thundercunt!

Fuckin hell. 'label people' ... it's a fuckin nickname - people like you make me fuckin sick.

get a fucking grip. do all people with brown skin 'look more like an achmed' to you? would you call your local bank the 'ethnic bank' just cause someone who wasn't white worked there? you shouldn't send insults flying round just cause someone called you on your casual racism.

plus carlos' does stinkin chips.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
lol' date=' i say it all the time, was "made up" by one of my friends(yes it fucking was dont argue)[/quote']

No it wasn't it's a quote from Blade Trinity you nonce.

Hannibal King: That's atomized colloidal silver. It's being pumped through the building's air conditioning system, you cock-juggling thundercunt!