aberdeen-music

Aberdeen uni - do we got back on monday?

Marc

Yeah so i know that rgu is closed but i think were supposed to back, although what time? where? checked my timetable on the student portal and it says i have no courses, but i have registered so whats going on, i dont want to have to get my lazy ass up at 9am and go in and find out i have 1 lecture at 3pm. Help, please

That page is really confusing, it has about 3 different dates for the beginning of teaching.

Marc, check out the student page on the website and scroll down to teaching timetable in the bottom right hand corner. Follow the links and stuff and you should be able to find your lecture times.

Aberdeen Uni has never taken a public holiday as far as I know (for students that is, the office staff are off i believe) so it's safe to assume that we do start classes tomorrow.

::edited:: actually, if you look at the right dates on the page that the link goes to you'll see we start tomorrow, the quoted bit was from last year, you need to look at session 2005-2006, not 2004-2005 :)

I have no idea what time and where my lectures are tomorrow. They're apparently Monday and Tuesday and I guess they'd be the same times as they were last year. Either way, I'm just going to go down, looking like death, early on in the morning. I really should've asked my awesome advisor. Or been given something from him.

:(

ah well ive missed my first two lectures' date=' well i have 15 mins til my next one but no chance of makin it, care im sure there wasnt anything interesting in them anyway[/quote']

awesome, start as you mean to go on :up: I'm going to try and not skip lectures til the 3rd week, but somehow I doubt it, I am the queen at missing classes. Last term I only went to English for about 3 weeks and still did pretty well in teh exams :)

awesome' date=' start as you mean to go on :up: I'm going to try and not skip lectures til the 3rd week, but somehow I doubt it, I am the queen at missing classes. Last term I only went to English for about 3 weeks and still did pretty well in teh exams :)[/quote']

I seem to remember saying that during my first week at uni and then bunking off that afternoon to go in to town and buy records.

Just remember kiddies, once you are out of Uni you have at least 30-40 years of 9-5 ahead of you. Have fun while you can, but remember to photocopy the notes from one of the swotty ones who sit down the front and who goes to the library while you are in the pub.

Pete