aberdeen-music

i cannae sleep!

allstardawn

Just get up for a bit... then go back again later on. Couldn't sleep the othe night because I've got a bad cold, so I got up at 3.30, watched the OC, cleared the mess I'd left in the kitchen earlier on, chatted to a couple of folk on msn and eventually went back to bed at 6. Only slept another couple of hours but it was better than lying awake for ages.

Guest pop-notmyface
what's the best way for getting to sleep? i've been recommended counting sheep' date=' reading, cups of tea and watching tv, but all are failing so far. i had a 4-hour nap in the afternoon, so it's messed up my sleeping cycle.

:help:[/quote']

try doing something really boring, or lie down next to a computer. their buzzing has a soothing effect on some people (certainly did on me during computing classes at school...)

and it seems like you haven't tried the drugs yet. or alcohol.

or, you could stay awake for something like 30 hours and you'll fall asleep eventually.

try it all. something HAS to work.

Guest Main Agent

Still awake? look for a prog called "Brainwave Generator", it has binaural beats and theta waves, You can actually feel the crossed neurons and axions untying themselves in your brain as you gently drift off.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dont use it if you have psychosis though............

what's the best way for getting to sleep? i've been recommended counting sheep' date=' reading, cups of tea and watching tv, but all are failing so far. i had a 4-hour nap in the afternoon, so it's messed up my sleeping cycle.

:help:[/quote']

cups of tea? what the fuck! That'll kepp you awake surely?

My advice; do a couple of star jumps to waste energy and then sit down with a really bollocks book.