aberdeen-music

Incubus Vs. Biffy Clyro

Dinosaur

incubus' date=' why biffy? why? incubus did the south park choon im sure, what could be better?![/color'] :D

That would be Primus that did the South Park theme.

Incubus have no twangy bass solos in sight!

But you cannae compare them to B. Clyro. No way.

I like Incubus better, but I don't like Biffy at all. So i'll obviously like them better. This is daft!

What about Battlestar Scratchlactica

and im sure there is some bass solos on Fungus Amongus

There are indeed some bass solos on Fungus Amongus and Battlestar has a corker.

They're not twangy though. They don't overshadow the actual song like Primus solos do. They are incredibly talented, but it's all a bit showy for me.

Incubus are talented musicians, but always keep the emphasis on writing a good tune.

That's what I meant!

Guest pop-notmyface

i like them both, but i prefer incubus.

songs off morning view like "wish you were here" or "aquaeous transmission" seem to take you to a different place when you close your eyes and really loose yourself. a better place. biffy songs dont do that, they may take you somewhere where you don't want to be. but maybe thats just do do with the slightly introverted songwriting style... incubus is something you can relax to while you're driving ;)

i like them both' date=' but i prefer incubus.

songs off morning view like "wish you were here" or "aquaeous transmission" seem to take you to a different place when you close your eyes and really loose yourself. a better place. biffy songs dont do that, they may take you somewhere where you don't want to be. but maybe thats just do do with the slightly introverted songwriting style... incubus is something you can relax to while you're driving ;)[/quote']

I agree that you can do that with incubus songs...but I think you can also do that with biffy. :)

• 1 year later...