aberdeen-music

Dirty Neds

feeble!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of when this prick started on me a few years ago. I was standin talkin to some mates of mine, and this fuckin' prick chucks a bottle of coke at us. It nearly hit me in the face, so I thought fuck that and threw it straight back. The biggest ned the comes up to me and starts the whole "why the fuck you do that eh?" and proceeds to punch me in the face. He then backed off and I thought "just leave it". He then decides to have another go, so I think "fuck it". He gets me in a headlock, I break out of it and chuck him on the ground smashing the back of his neck and head in the process, he gets back up and trys to go again so I smack the fuckin' shit outa him and all his wee ned buddies are fuckin' shittin' it. After he was suitably shamed, he backed off and left it. About 20 of his fuckin' mates came after me the next day and one big bastard smacked me in the face again! I had to bolt..... I hate neds.....

I wonder if anyone would mind if someone snapped and went all vigilante on their asses. Think Punisher style ass-kicking' date=' mixed with some Judge Dredd style law enforcement.[/quote']

We were discussing this today! :D I say we form a vigil anti group! Purge the world of capped morons!

Andy

We could go into the sociological perspective about them being deprived etc. blah blah blah' date=' but in many respects, it's irrelevant, the fact that they're cunts and our moral duty to bitch about them on an online message board remains.[/quote']

It certainly isn't irrelevent. Delinquency is a sympton of a much bigger problem, a problem that people like you are perfectly happy to ignore and ridicule. No, they aren't cunts, and no, it's not your "moral duty" to bitch about them online, and frankly if you think that way you may aswell sign up to the BNP or the tory party.

It's oh so fucking easy for you teenage morons from comfortable families to whine about the behaviour of people like that, from the safety of the little fantasy bubble you live in. If you didn't look down on other people so much maybe you would understand why walking around with a stupid haircut and retarded clothes makes you an object of ridicule.

It's not difficult to blend in, but if you insist on making an exhibition of yourself what the fuck do you expect?

It certainly isn't irrelevent. Delinquency is a sympton of a much bigger problem' date=' a problem that people like you are perfectly happy to ignore and ridicule. No, they aren't cunts, and no, it's not your "moral duty" to bitch about them online, and frankly if you think that way you may aswell sign up to the BNP or the tory party.

It's oh so fucking easy for you teenage morons from comfortable families to whine about the behaviour of people like that, from the safety of the little fantasy bubble you live in. If you didn't look down on other people so much maybe you would understand why walking around with a stupid haircut and retarded clothes makes you an object of ridicule.

It's not difficult to blend in, but if you insist on making an exhibition of yourself what the fuck do you expect?[/quote']

That doesn't make sense to me. The majority of neds that I have known over the years have came from "comfortable" families. After all, someone had to buy their Rockports and these things don't come cheap.

Spot on Ray; deliquency is a symptom of lack of respect. Even if you do 'blend in' if a Ned decides that you're going to get a smack, you're goign to get a smack.

I conceed that if you wear eyeliner/look goth/emo etc - you are more liekly to get noticed and smacked...

It's not about looking down on, its about being annoyed that you can't walk about town care-free!

Was crossing Guild Street the othermorning and saw two neds on the other

side of the road. Probably late 20s - 30s (hard to tell with that nippy

'taken-smack-for-too-long' look) Both very short and vaguely deformed.

They looked like they would smell bad. The less monkey-like one was

scratching his bollocks - not subtle hand in pocket scratching - he had

his hand right between his legs, quite far back and was raking away

furiously, impeded by handfuls of trackie bottoms. It was a definite

'I'm a manky bastard with crabs and probably scabies' sort of scratch,

and his wee ned-face was all scrunched up with concentration under his

Burberry cap.

I felt quite ill.

In December 1993 I was walking past Virgin Game with my girlfirend. A group of 3 neds were standing there and one of them said quietly "Check the tits on that".

So I covered the 2 yards between us and karate punched him clean in the face. His head hit the window doubling the effect

I didn't care that they were only aged 15 or 16 and I was 23. I just wanted them lying on the ground with me kicking lumps out of them' date=' and was trying to muster a piss so that I could climax by urinating over them in front of the people in the bus queue. It was Christmas after all.

[/quote']

So you violently assaulted some 15/16 year old kids in a basically unprovoked attack because you were drunk? Yeah, great example to set, nice one, well done, what a hero.

So you violently assaulted some 15/16 year old kids in a basically unprovoked attack because you were drunk? Yeah' date=' great example to set, nice one, well done, what a hero.[/quote']

some friends of a friend were assualted after free at the dee by a group of 15/16 year olds. The victims were over 25years old but quite small guys.. one of them has a fractured skull and a smashed eye socket.

Totally unprovoked attack...

Who's to say if flash hadn't got in first - he could easily have been on the receiving end. hit first question later.

So you violently assaulted some 15/16 year old kids in a basically unprovoked attack because you were drunk? Yeah' date=' great example to set, nice one, well done, what a hero.[/quote']

It was for their own good. Now they realise that provoking people that are bigger and stronger that them, and with superior musical taste, and fashion sense, is a very bad idea. Anyway it was 1993, political correctness was still in it's infancy, bikers were still banned from Codonas, and your parents could still give you a hiding outside Marks & Spencers.

Seriously though... the police interviewed the people at the bus queue, to check the story. Another young man came forward and identified the boys, he went to school with them. This changed things from the police perspective. The same boys were suspected of breaking into an old womans house, robbing her, and viciously assualting her, only a few weeks before. She appeard on the front page of the EE with 2 black eyes and a face like a pumpkin. She was 90 year old.

I am unwilling to provide the womans name here in a public forum, but if you come and see me for a pint then I'll tell you all about it. Her assualt made the front page of the EE.

Perhaps it was karma.

Had my fair share of dealing with Nedmania....

Beach boulevard aboot 4 yrs ago, I got a bottle thrown at me, luckily I had just finished work and was wearing a rucksack at teh time...but I turned round expecting an apology from the thrower as I had done feck all... Instead this little shit was standing in the middle of the road with his mates...Egging me on for 'a go'!!

If I was in the mood ...maybe...

But I just couldn't be fucked kicking the shit out of a 14 yr old...no fun... unless their a hun.

I agree with Flash. If these little fucks get away with their shit, they'll never learn. If we continue to turn a blind eye, and let them be, they'll continue to be little shits. I say beat them down when they're a bit younger, and maybe, just maybe they may learn a little respect, and grow up to be decent people. And as for your earlier comment, what a load of fucking shit! :nono: I've known plenty of these wee fucks coming from middle class "comfortable" families. The problem is with all this PC shit! Parents are too afraid to give their kids a good hiding when they need it, and as a result, they're creating monsters! I got good walloping when I was being a wee shite and it hasn't done me any harm. Too many kids nowadays are far too pampered and spoiled. I say if the parents can't discipline them, they'll just have to learn the hard way.... X-(

Andy

It was for their own good. Now they realise that provoking people that are bigger and stronger that them' date=' and with superior musical taste, and fashion sense, is a very bad idea. Anyway it was 1993, political correctness was still in it's infancy, bikers were still banned from Codonas, and your parents could still give you a hiding outside Marks & Spencers.

Seriously though... the police interviewed the people at the bus queue, to check the story. Another young man came forward and identified the boys, he went to school with them. This changed things from the police perspective. The same boys were suspected of breaking into an old womans house, robbing her, and viciously assualting her, only a few weeks before. She appeard on the front page of the EE with 2 black eyes and a face like a pumpkin. She was 90 year old.

[/quote']

You didn't know that at the time. To me you just sound like a bully who has/had an alcohol problem. And I don't know what's worse, the fact that you beat on a small group of minors, or the fact that you're boasting about it to this day. Your girlfriend must have been well impressed. And yeah, I bet she does have huge tits (it's great hiding behind a computer screen! ;))!

I know a 14 year old kid (who some of you'd describe as a ned) who was punched on a bus recently by a guy that must have been in his mid twentys. The kid was with his friends and the older guy was with a girl who bumped into the kid knocking his phone on to the floor.. He told her to watch where she was going, in probably not such a polite manner, and the guy punched him in the face. Anyway, the point is, I sometimes play football with those kids and yes they need to grow up (everyone does at that age) but they're good kids.

Which one's the ned?