aberdeen-music

Balls Of Steel

PrincessHolly

I thought it was hilarious tbh imo fu.

Loved the "Pain Men"....Looked a sore one with the staples, and the paper. Just the look of utter 'Oh no, Ive stapled my tongue to 50 sheets of A4' look, had me in knots So it did!

The taxi driver as well. Going thru car-wash :D

Cant wait to see it again. :help:

I think it's out of order really. Did anyone catch the one a week or two ago? The guy sandpapering his ass and nailing his hand to wood... just.. what the hell. It's not even on that late either, if I had to cover my eyes during parts then I definitely wouldn't want any kids watching it.

i quite like it, some of the sketches are brilliant, others are a bit so so

the one last week with the devil and the smart car was brilliant, just the sight of him driving down a country road followed by a tractor and a que of cars... and the mastermind quiz with alex zane when he was telling people they had the wrong answers was classic, just the big guy shouting about how he was right, the pain men are amusing in that 'dear god, he is actually going to do that' kinda way - just following on from the jackass kinda stuff (the two guys did dirty sanchez, which was basically the same thing)

there are a few i am not too keen on, the lady going up to a couple and obviously flirting with teh guy wasnt that great and some others i have forgotten

David