aberdeen-music

Quincy V Columbo

JaseyBoi

when i worked at one up we ran a poll on this for a day. it really stirred up a lot of fevered debate and had people coming in later to find out who won.

quincy all the way for me, he's a doctor, international playboy and solves bigger crimes. he's more passionate as well and stands up for the people who can't fight for themselves. columbo just has a dirty mac.

when i worked at one up we ran a poll on this for a day. it really stirred up a lot of fevered debate and had people coming in later to find out who won.

quincy all the way for me' date=' he's a doctor, international playboy and solves bigger crimes. he's more passionate as well and stands up for the people who can't fight for themselves. columbo just has a dirty mac.[/quote']

International playboy... oh god... visions of Bill Klugman in shorts... noooooooooooooo! :laughing:

you know i wish these doctors would stop interfering with police work and get on with their own job. still the one that really takes the piss is father dowling investigates!!!!

and in any case quincy is crap, his mate used to do most of the leg work but quincy took all the credit.

Columbo, has to be

1. He was a plain officer to start with, you don't survive as a police officer without picking up some dirty tricks. Never mind the unarmed combat training all police officers must get.

2. He never carries a gun, he must be pretty confident he can handle himeself in a fist fight.(I know Quincy doesn't but he's not supposed to in his line of work)

3. He's much smarter.(He'll probably line up some pretty girls behind him to put off randy old Quincy)

4. If he stands on his dog he'll have a height and weight advantage.