aberdeen-music

If you were going to die tomorrow what would you do?

Noir

I'd get on a bus full of Muslims........

that wasn't funny....

I know you were trying to be funny, but, sadly, missed the mark. I recon an apology is in order for that one...

you should have said "get on a bus full of suicide bombers" as we all know, muslims are not all suicide bombers, unless you are one of those assholes at the BNP.....

Guest tv tanned

sadly lepeep, not everyone 'knows' that all muslims are not suicide bombers.

did you see newsnight recently, where a white uk-born muslim was being interviewed in the street and some ned wandered up behind them and started shouting that all muslims were murderers and bombers?

sadly lepeep' date=' not everyone 'knows' that all muslims are not suicide bombers.

did you see newsnight recently, where a white uk-born muslim was being interviewed in the street and some ned wandered up behind them and started shouting that all muslims were murderers and bombers?[/quote']

hehe, which town was that like? and how did he know the interview was about muslims?

ps. Sue Denim's post was funny - IF you knew how to take a joke.

Do you not like the joke about the Pakistani football team getting thrown out of the world cup.....

Guest tv tanned
hehe' date=' which town was that like? and how did he know the interview was about muslims?

Do you not like the joke about the Pakistani football team getting thrown out of the world cup.....[/quote']

explain to me what is funny about someone wanting to blow up a busful of Muslims.

maybe you can teach me how to take a joke.

believe me, with a nose like mine, I do know how to take a joke...

and, if you excuse me for not being "pally pally" with the in-crowd, a "joke" like that on a messageboard like this, doesn't come over as funny.

and I like a joke about "race", when I know it's definetly in the right context....

(blah blah)

Bleach my hair (If it looks bad, I won't have to live with the shame and pain it caused my head, if it looks good, I die pretty.)

I'll also go with the mountain of cocaine.

I'd spend some 'quality time' with a few people I want to see before I die.

I'd give my possessions and stuff to people who want them, avoiding wills and that crap.

I don't really know what else I'd do. I'd choose where I wanted to be when I died, and go there. Who knows really.

In fairness I'd probably not tell anyone, and just go to bed and stay there.