aberdeen-music

Fish: Cafe Drummonds, 7th October

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the church just across the road' date=' tell Cammy I'll introduce him if he likes :p

We can mention KCL2 to him too :p

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

Me, Cammy and Steve are coming through along with Phone and Cammy's better half!

See you there!

Also going to the GNS gig the night after in The Tunnels, 2 nights in Aberdeen! I may never fully recover!!! :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tam o' Shantie

i'll be going to see cat at moshulu instead, with hotly tipped NME screamo upstarts dog in support. the dog frontman has promised for this show to be 'more intense than ever before' but is he a man of his word? i'm not sure but i'm sure as hell gonna find out

i'll be going to see cat at moshulu instead' date=' with hotly tipped NME screamo upstarts dog in support. the dog frontman has promised for this show to be 'more intense than ever before' but is he a man of his word? i'm not sure but i'm sure as hell gonna find out[/quote']

And the point of that except to hijack a thread was ?

I'm sure you'll enjoy your gig and we'll all be so sad you're not there...

But I say well done to an Aberdeen artist getting a support at the Garage and personally i cant wait to see what will imo be one of the best gigs of the year.

Cheers

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know when fish will actually be onstage & also how long hes expected/likely to play for?

Thanks

I think he's onstage round about 10ish according to the Drummonds website, and Fish usually play for around 2 hours, possibly 2 and a quarter, depends how he feels on the day pretty much.

Cheers

Stuart

Well make sure you come up and say hello in Slains and grab a drink' date=' it'd be good to put a face to the silly name ;).

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

Silly name LOOK WHO'S SPEAKING!!!!

...and i like the way you just expect me to know who you are!!!!!

I suppose i'll look for the pony tail and hope for the best :D

Didnt you watch and viote for Aberdeen music on the people's court ;) I will probably be wearing the Raingods with Zippo's football shirt and a Welcome to the Garden Party Tour Jacket' date=' as theres not a lot of them abiut it should be obvious ;)

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

If the gigs not starting till late on i'll probably leave Elgin at 6 so be in Aberdeen 7.30 ish.

Yeah i did watch the Tv show so i do know what you look like so i'll see you there :up:

Did you see the amount of early Marillion stuff on ebay by the way - some great stuff on there especially the early Marquee T-shirts.

Oh and Frosty i know thats not Stuart in the pic - i actually own the single!!!!! :love: ( it came free with the xmas dvd )