aberdeen-music

Whose goin and who aint? Why?

Brymon

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
I just wanna ask who is gonna come on thursday and who aint' date=' [b']and the reasons behind it, (please try and find it in your heart not to slag us off etc).

Cheers

Brymon (Statue of misery)

I wont be there - I don't like your music.

Amazing. A comprehensive guide on how to ensure that no one ever takes your band seriously. Sort it oot boys.

hell we're not even asking people to take us seriously anymore. (not if the next quote is anything to go by)

if there is one more post like

andrew and steven love it up the bum. they love it.

i wont be playing in it again

no fucking need for it. :nono:

I wasn't too sure about Statue of Misery.

You had your moments, but it just didn't do anything for me. Some of the songs seemed bland and repetitive, like, I was almost longing for some of them to end. But on the other hand, others, like Road to Ruin, were quite well done.

There's potential, but a hell of a long way to go for you lot yet.

I wasn't too sure about Statue of Misery.

You had your moments' date=' but it just didn't do anything for me. Some of the songs seemed bland and repetitive, like, I was almost longing for some of them to end. But on the other hand, others, like Road to Ruin, were quite well done.

There's potential, but a hell of a long way to go for you lot yet.[/quote']

we're having a bit of a break.we're not sure for how long.

the reason for this is to get some shit sorted out and write a whole new set load of songs.

a spring clean if you like. out with old and in with the new

we're having a bit of a break.we're not sure for how long.

the reason for this is to get some shit sorted out and write a whole new set load of songs.

a spring clean if you like. out with old and in with the new

So, does that mean you will be taking some time to form youselves into a coherent and fully functioning band, rather that the bunch of bickering 'mates' you seem to be so far? In which case will you be releasing your bandwidth on A-M to a band who actually have their shit together? Sorry if this seems harsh, but, c'mon...

So' date=' does that mean you will be taking some time to form youselves into a coherent and fully functioning band, rather that the bunch of bickering 'mates' you seem to be so far? In which case will you be releasing your bandwidth on A-M to a band who actually have their shit together? Sorry if this seems harsh, but, c'mon...[/quote']

i'm in full agreement. hopefully that will be the case.

im kinda sick of being the faith no more of aberdeen-music.

:help: