aberdeen-music

Everyone thinks I'm nuts now!

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Damn it I didn't make it up

Its a film I saw when i was a kid - horror movie

Essentially its about the revenge of a cheated on lover and here's what I can remember of it

Lady is cheating on husband and desperately wants to get rid of him, so, late into the evening she spikes his drink and he falls unconscious. From there, she and the lover bury him in a grave which, late into the night he awakens in and desperate to survive, smashes his way out back to the surface

He then dons a mask and traps them up, leaving them in the basement of the house.

Over the following 3 weeks or so all they can hear is his relentless hammering. Finally, he opens the doors to the inside of their house which he's booby trapped to death and both his victims eventually die there.

I might be wrong on a few detaisl since its been a while since I saw it

Any ideas what this film is would be good

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

good responses guys but sadly they're about as close to being right as a farmer catching a raging bull with a rope made of shit!

................keep going though

Damn it I didn't make it up

Its a film I saw when i was a kid - horror movie

Essentially its about the revenge of a cheated on lover and here's what I can remember of it

Lady is cheating on husband and desperately wants to get rid of him' date=' so, late into the evening she spikes his drink and he falls unconscious. From there, she and the lover bury him in a grave which, late into the night he awakens in and desperate to survive, smashes his way out back to the surface

He then dons a mask and traps them up, leaving them in the basement of the house.

Over the following 3 weeks or so all they can hear is his relentless hammering. Finally, he opens the doors to the inside of their house which he's booby trapped to death and both his victims eventually die there.

I might be wrong on a few detaisl since its been a while since I saw it

Any ideas what this film is would be good[/quote']

Did the guy make the booby traps out of hard bord? i think i no wot ur meaning they get stuck in a maze he creates and they cant find way out?

the start of the description sort of sounds like 'death becomes her'

Death becomes her is completely diffrerent they are surposed to be the living dead after taking a potion to become young forever because they are so worried about wot people think and come across as manakin shop dollys. dont u just hate it wen you cant put a name to a film?

Actually, on reading your description again, it sounds nothing like The Vanishing. It sounds rubbish.

It does however remind me of a TV movie I watched with my old man when I was about 11, which had a haunted Jaguar Mark II, which may well be this...http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089630/plotsummary.

And you might get something from this: http://www.imdb.com/Find?select=Plots&for=buried+alive. I got bored looking through the various results.

On another note, I discovered the other day that one of my pals has an entry on imdb.com, which is cool. For him.