aberdeen-music

Anyone know where I can find these trainers in the UK?

threeornothing

I need to replace my chucks (got a good 2 years outta them) and prefer the lo cut ones, and I want the all blacks as the usual ones get tashy too quick and look bad in work clothes when you put on the wrong shoes by mistake in the morning. Anyone know where I can find them? Found them on ebay.com but I dunno about buying shoes from the US...seems a bit extreme...

cheers

allblacklow.jpg

Guest bluesxman
Heh that tattoo is in the wrong place!!

Schuh is usually expensive ain't it? I can't find them on their online store' date=' and froogle only returns the high tops in the UK... ;([/quote']

They look kinda like those gym shoes you used to have to wear at school, you could probably get them cheap as feck in most shoe shops, start your own trend! If Dunlop Green flash can become trendy.....

Guest MarkJDelaney

I don't think that Schuh will normally order just ONE pair of trainers in for someone. They'll put an order in if there's like an interest of about 6/7 people. That's if they can get those Converse's for you at all.

Either that or email Converse UK and ask for a supplier online preferably, or someone who stocks them.

Guest Zeenat Aman
1Q285_400.jpg

want - but are limted editions

1S148_400_with-text.jpg

want and saw in aberdeen but sold out in my size before i could get them

1Q065_400.jpg

same story as above.

1S362_400.jpg

*dribbles*

1S752_400.jpg

bleep!

and the ones my boyfriend got me for my birthday last year have gone limited

*does a dance*

I adore converse.

:puke: What the hell Sharon!?!?!?!

Damn interpunk has them' date=' but I dunno what they are on about with regards to shoe sizes, and I don't have a credit card..[/quote']

If you can get hold of some form of payment method, definitelly go with Interpunk, I've bought stuff from them 3-4 times and they're pretty cheap and massively efficient.

I think the idea with the sizes is to buy one size smaller as they're Chuck Taylors and tend to be a bit bigger. You need to work out your american shoe size first, then get one smaller than whatever that is.

For example - UK size 9 = American Size 9.5, so you'd order a 8.5 or 9 from the site (I don't think they do half sizes).

For example - UK size 9 = American Size 9.5

Wait' date=' I thought American sizes were a size bigger than ours, hence making a 9 a 10, meaning the size you order is a 9.5.

But yeah, according to the site, a half size off for men, two sizes for women.

Guh, why do I always feel there's something lacking from my posts these days.