aberdeen-music

Favourite advert currently on TV

Tony Marlin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the honda adverts. I miss the one where it goes through a long sequence of... well... stuff, that moves other stuff, to move other stuff. Tagline: "Isnt it just nice when things just... work". Lovely

I cant think of any adverts i like now. I think TV is still recovering from crazy frog.

the (is it?) honda one with the robot/car and "that tune", just has a good feel to it, well made too.

I loved the baileys one with the zero grav n stuff, see above comment

I also really like the talk talk cut scene before and after big brother breaks.

Although, i am drunk, so it will probably all change in the morning...

I love the honda adverts. I miss the one where it goes through a long sequence of... well... stuff' date=' that moves other stuff, to move other stuff. Tagline: "Isnt it just nice when things just... work". Lovely

[/quote']

Honda sent my brother a DVD about the making of that advert.

Guest bluesxman

I like that one for the magic cooling spray stuff. So dreadful it's entertaining. Especially the cheesy camel at the end grinning to camera. Or is it a donkey? Can't remember. It rules anyway.

• 3 months later...

The new Smirnoff and Bacardi adverts are pretty cool.

The Smirnoff one has a guy and a girl in a car with him taking off his wedding ring and saying "I know you had an affair with Dylan. I don't love you." Then it plays again with frames spliced out and he takes off his ring and says "I had an affair. I don't love you." Then again and he simply says "I love you." It's wicked hot.

And the one with all the people moving around that says "Make Less Strangers". I love adverts more than actual shows.