aberdeen-music

What inspires you?

Hog

Hog, loving that portrait...what's with your vain posts min ?!...or is this so all the wastelanders can recognise you to buy you a pint ?....

(sneaky fucker).

my inspirations ? positive people who do things and don't just piss their life away.

me, I am down to 3 hours of tele a week now.

CSi (the original!!!!)

Nip Tuck

question time.

the rest of my time, making typefaces, animations, paper models (more soon)....

giving back what i can...gawd bless yahhhhhhhhhhhs.

My children are my insperation they are also my motivation that I need to get up in the morning. They make me realise no matter how shit I feel they still need me. They have made me who I am. If it wasn't for them I think I would of ended up some fucked up tilly ned. They inspired me to try and better myself no matter what life throws at me.

After just seeing a certain Mr. Dick and new pregnant wife, my inspiration at this moment is the man I have just now. Made me realise that I'm in a better place now than I ever was, gets my arse moving basically. Not wanting to hide away.

That, and people who have the balls to just do what they want. Pack up everything and go. Get something that makes them happy. Its good shit.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

constant set backs and disappointments make me try harder. gets a bit tiring after a while though. seeing things get better makes me try harder. It's shit when everything seems to be going wrong though. sometimes it just seems like assholes get through life the easy way and being honest and true and having ambition is the mug's game :(

assholes get through life the easy way and being honest and true and having ambition is the mug's game :(

I agree, it's sometimes hard to 'get going' in life when you see people getting an easy ride and doing nothing for it.

Watching good bands in Drummonds etc inspires me to get my arse moving with the band I'm in at the moment. But apart from that, seeing people who have been dealt a rough hand in life but don't let it get to them also inpires me. I mean, I could be a lot worse off!