aberdeen-music

Questions: am bored.

confession

1. If you had a tail what colour would it be?

2. If someone offered you the power to read peoples minds, would you take it and why?

3. Should I get a snake for my new flat that I haven't yet got?

4. Why is everything so dreary just now? Is it just me or is anyone else feeling it...

Replies on a postcard please.

2. If someone offered you the power to read peoples minds' date=' would you take it and why?

4. Why is everything so dreary just now? Is it just me or is anyone else feeling it...

Replies on a postcard please.[/quote']

1) Blue

2) Yes, so I wouldnt have to read womens minds anymore...

3) Yes, but they live for a long time so make sure you really want one

4) Because its Aberdeen!

Electric Blue with neon purple and pink bands.

2. If someone offered you the power to read peoples minds, would you take it and why?

Yes, I'd take it. Probably just to suss out my other half... can it be switched on and off? I only want it if it can be.

Nah.. lot of hassle.

most of summer is done... and its still 5 months until xmas.

1.Purple and Green

2.No, I feel that would be an invation of the one area of privacy most people have these days

3.Only a little one, cause I'm a wee bitty scared of big ones.

4.Dunno, life just seems to suck today, which is a shame cause I felt so good over the weekend...............

Red and yellow, to keep everyone else at bay. It would also be mechanical and contain a machine gun.

Fucking right i would, it'd be totally cool to know what everyone thought about everything, when people were lying, what they thought of you, Wasn't there a shit film about this anyway?

Nope, leave it in the rainforest a tank is just... well, crap.

It's summertime, which means most people have too much time...

1. Tiger striped.

2. Nope, none of my business what people think.

3. Not if you wanna wake up and be its breakie.

4. Just you so come to P'head and we'll cheer ya up! :D

2. If someone offered you the power to read peoples minds' date=' would you take it and why?

Replies on a postcard please.[/quote']

1. Clear. How cool is an invisible tail?

2. No. I think the novelty would wear off pretty quick and you're left with knowing things you didn't want to know.

3. No. Get a wormary. Then you can pretend you've got lots of little digging snakes!

4. Because I'm working. Because I've had little sleep. Because I have one more week before my hols. Because it's Scotland.

Leopard print

Fuck yeah, I'm really nosy.

Get the flat first and then make sure you have room. Fliss' menagerie of reptiles barely fit in her room alongside her unnecessarily large furniture. But her snake died so if you do get one, don't let Fliss near it. Get it from the reptile store on the Green, because they sell healthy, happy pets.

I'm feeling ok. It's happy times right now!

Guest tv tanned

1. Tiger tail, hell yeah!

2. Dunno, on the one hand it'd be cool to know what folk think. On the other it'd be really shit to know what folk think...

3. Hmmm, maybe better to walk before you run.

4. I'm at work, with a pile of shit to wade through, don't tell me your life is dreary mate!

I'm literally watching the clock... roll on 5pm. I dunno why I'm having a buggered day today' date=' but I am. Just tired I suppose.[/quote']

Same here.

I think this has to be the worst day in the history of the world. Computers fucking up, programs not working, one of my buns was a bit hard, there were no mini chedders in the vending machine.... just total shite.

ah... mine is...

Knackered, in middle of moving flat, rubbish lunch, everyone in the office seems really stressed today and that bloody woman from the office next door has stunk out the building with her stupid smelly fish again!

and time is just going reeeeaaalllly slowly... plus all the stuff I'm working on seems buggered... every bit of it... it takes ages to go leafing through Sage to fix it.

Bah.

Guest Logan

1. If you had a tail what colour would it be? - Black and White like a skunk.

2. If someone offered you the power to read peoples minds, would you take it and why? - Yes, because I want to know what other people think of me and other people.

3. Should I get a snake for my new flat that I haven't yet got? - No, wtf?

4. Why is everything so dreary just now? Is it just me or is anyone else feeling it... - It's the start of Summer. Give it a couple more days for that to actually kick in.

Camel coloured, with a camel tail style puff at the end... it would be a camel's tail.

Errrr.. no, don't think so. I mean, sure, it would be funny when someone is telling a story really excitedly and the listener is thinking something really scathing, but wouldn't that spoil the suprise of the subtle but very amusing sly look you and the listener might exchange when the story had been going on for a while? Plus, I wouldn't like people to read my mind and... y'know... Kantian ethics, or just morals - treat others as you would like to be treated. And also, things just wouldn't work the same way. Like say you were talking to some guy that you liked and you read his mind and he was thinking God! This girl is rubbish! then you'd flee with your camel tail between your legs and give in, whereas if you didn't know what he was thinking, then maybe you'd stick in there and get to know him better and change his mind! Although, depending on what your personality's like, the mind reading might be better in that situation, because if you didn't flee and decided to change his mind about you anyway, then you could track the progress. But that's beside the point. It would also cause unnecessary hurt. Maybe something you are doing is irritating someone, but not enough for them to actually say anything. But if you read it in their mind, you would be offended. It might give you tips about how to improve yourself, but it would also make you a more superficial person, hiding your natural irritating-ness. No, this mind reading malarkey is not for me.

Yeah!

Because my friends work all day on weekdays, and because I can't sing like Greg Lake can :down:

1. I'd have a skin coloured tail, with an all over tat. coloured in beige.

2. I agree with the guy above....only if i can turn it off and on.

3. Get a snake!!! They eat mice WholE...that's worth seeing..

4. I sense a disturbance in the air...It linguer's like moisture, yet is deceptive like thunder.

Oh wait!! that's a fart... No Drearyness is good, it keeps you on your toe's. :help:

Guest bluesxman

1. Normal skin coloured with a pointed end. Like the devils.

2. Only when my girlfriend has some stupid argument based on something i've not done brewing in her head which my telepathic powers have failed to pick up.

3. Probably not.

4. I feel quite good lately, no matter what the weather or season.