aberdeen-music

Sunday football at Seaton

Ollie

Starting from this weekend there will be two days of football down at seaton park. A couple of people ive spoke to say that Sunday would suit them better . Just posting this to see if anyone could make the Sunday one so we can get a proper idea of numbers for a kickaround. This also benefits the hardcore people who want to play on both days :D

3PM Seaton Park Sundays and Saturdays. cheers oLlie

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

I'd be up for a game of rounders maybe before or after the football. I mean, its a lot better to have 2 sports on the go and rounders is always a lot of fun.

p.s I have no equipment for rounders but if there is some interest in this, i'd be up for getting some stuff.

Could someone bring a pump for the ball, just in case maxi doesn't have time to pump it up.

I should make it down on Saturday, but i'm not sure about playing. My knee is still really bad from last weekend, i'm going to the doctors tomorrow and possibly getting cortizone injections!!! :help:

Guest neil ex
Could someone bring a pump for the ball' date=' just in case maxi doesn't have time to pump it up.

I should make it down on Saturday, but i'm not sure about playing. My knee is still really bad from last weekend, i'm going to the doctors tomorrow and possibly getting cortizone injections!!! :help:[/quote']

'Think you can skin me, Patterson?'

I won't be there Sat or Sun.

Zips you could bring a frisbee and we could play that game again, but it'll have to be another time!

Guest tv tanned
Could someone bring a pump for the ball' date=' just in case maxi doesn't have time to pump it up.

I should make it down on Saturday, but i'm not sure about playing. My knee is still really bad from last weekend, i'm going to the doctors tomorrow and possibly getting cortizone injections!!! :help:[/quote']

Frankly I'm not sure I want to go near anything that has been 'pumped' by maxi.

I should make it down one of the two days.

Guest tv tanned

Unfortunately I was unable to make it as we were told on Friday that our pet hamster is impotent, and naturally this left me too traumatised to play.