aberdeen-music

Anyway..........

The Milner

You can't be a Blink tribute act without worshipping the Cure you idiot.

fuck off you stupid ignorant piece of shit. Stick to the topic which is my hate of 80's singing not your misguided hatred of Stayover.

If you cant stick to the topic stick to what you know best, fucking around in your bedroom dreaming of one day starting a band, maybe, one day, if its not too much bother.

Guest neil ex
Old people singing...pisses me off a bit aswell.....

There was an 80 year old man that came into the shop today and he was whistling.. Doesn't bother me too much..

"you sir' date=' with the whistling, how old are you?"

"80"

"that does not bother me"[/quote']

Then yousef shakes fist 'but if it was singing then that would be a different matter' then after a 3hour tussle the old man decides to give up. and yousef and said old man get married and have 5 very lovely (if slightly strange looking) children....each named after the colours of the rainbow

Guest Page 99
I think he's reffering to the pitch-shifted' date=' low, gore-growling vocals that Bill Steer used in [b']Carcass - Reek of Putrefaction 1988.

You just wish that's what he was reffering to.

Um isn't that a bit of a sweeping statement saying you hate 80s singing? There were hundreds of bands around in the 80s and hundreds of different vocal styles. But I'm assuming you're referring to the sort of vocals heard on 80s power ballads? I'm gonna go out an a limb here... I like it! Yeah it's cheesy, but it's great sing along material :D

Andy