aberdeen-music

i really hate rooster

and i wish to share with everyone my hatred for them. has there ever been a band quite as shite as rooster? i'm thinking really hard and I can't remember any bands that are as incredibly shite as rooster are. were they bad live? who saw them?

McFly?

:)

and i wish to share with everyone my hatred for them. has there ever been a band quite as shite as rooster? i'm thinking really hard and I can't remember any bands that are as incredibly shite as rooster are. were they bad live? who saw them?

Every time a music-lover denies their stardom' date=' a shite bands' tourbus crashes.

No? OK, just forget them, they will fade from memory. Believe me, my children, many are those that once would be stars, and are now asking 'D'you want fries with that?'

But.....

They [i']will be able to say 'I was once in a band y'know, played Moshulu. Yeah, really!'

Feel sorry for their kids. Every New Year, out comes the guitar :rockon: : 'No no, Dad, not again!'

Feel sorry for their kids. Every New Year' date=' out comes the guitar :rockon: : 'No no, Dad, not again!'[/quote']

Bit like Brent's 'Foregone Conclusion'

"We once supported a little known Scottish band who go by the name of....TEXAS!

I'm sure Texas couldn't run and manage a successful paper merchant, just like I couldn't be in a rock band and.....actually I think I could, and I think they knew that then as well"

"Go get the guitar..."