aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Gumpy

Nightmare Before Christmas

Guest *alex*

I watched it once ages and ages ago..can't really remember much of it..

Why bring up Christmas at about the most non-christmas time of the year mr?

I think your emo is going to your head. tut tut.

Guest Page 99

It's not really that much of a cristmas film, but yeah anyway.

I personaly love the film, regardless of whether it's a cliche or not to do so. I just wish Disney hadn't cut out the bits which would have made it a higher rating...

Guest *alex*
my wallet is sitting infront of me if you must know :)

Then buy me a gift, or more than one. :D

my wallet is sitting infront of me if you must know :)

And a lovely wallet it is :D :D

You must have a great taste in wallets to have chosen one of such superior quality....

(I have the same one)

I love the film, t'is awesomeful :D

a nightmare blah blah... is brilliant.

tangent: i bought james and the giant peach for two quid in a supermarket in edinburgh somewhere after a gig in glasgow. i was drunk, and haven't watched it yet.

to be fair, it took me 2 months to get the fucking thing out of the security box...

is it any good?

Antz is way better than A Bugs Life.
Lies. Total Lies. Antz was good. But Its A Bugs Life has Kevin Spacey and stoned Dragonflies.

Sid ex-To Keep it Safe has an entire sleeve tattoo of A Nightmare before Christmas.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

i think it's just a massive cliche. The merchandise sucks too. It's an ok movie, and i've watched it about 10 times. but it's not that great.

I really like the film, looking forward to The Corpse Bride later this year. I'm fed up with seeing the Jack face everywhere though, it's on everything and it's like wearing a wee badge saying 'look at me, I'm slightly goth'.

Having said that I was considering going as Jack and Sally with my boyfriend for hallow'een.

Guest Cowboy Dan
I really like the film' date=' looking forward to The Corpse Bride later this year. I'm fed up with seeing the Jack face everywhere though, it's on everything and it's like wearing a wee badge saying 'look at me, I'm slightly goth'.

Having said that I was considering going as Jack and Sally with my boyfriend for hallow'een.[/quote']

You consider such things mid june?

Guest Logan

Looking forward to the PS2 game out this October! (pfft, they said it would be out LAST October!)

You consider such things mid june?

It was actually the plan for last year but we gave up, we're keeping this idea in reserve for future fancy dress parties/hallow'eens etc.

is hallow'een not short for hallowed evening?

Not quite - it refers to the fact that the next day, November the 1st, is All Saint's day, which was also known as All Hallows day - the night before being All Hallows Evening - which eventually became shortened to All Hallows E'en, and then to Halloween.

All Saint's day is the feast day for all the saints of the catholic church who don't get one to themselves (I believe)

Regards

Flossie

cult movie? yes or no?

Yes.

Hated the thing as I watched it as a child (on christmas eve). I have never been so scared. I have a great liking towards it now, its fab. We actually studied it in English once - it has depth!