aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
catherine

old baby photo comp.

i was just looking through old photos on my computer and found a baby photo of Jamesy that id saved after the baby photo competition. does anyone else remember it? it was so much fun trying guess who was who. i dont remember what the purpose of it was.

i dont remember what the purpose of it was.

=

it was so much fun trying guess who was who

I would've thought.

(Not Birdman)

no but im sure there must have been a reaosn. im sure there was a prize. but it seems a random thing to just think of.

Pfft that really was a long time ago, I can barely remember it and can't remember the reason for it either...

we did a baby photo competition at primary school. Its just something to do. No reason for it really.

i was just looking through old photos on my computer and found a baby photo of Jamesy that id saved after the baby photo competition. does anyone else remember it? it was so much fun trying guess who was who. i dont remember what the purpose of it was.

Show it show it show it! :D

we had that in 1st year to encourage us to make friends..turns out the guy i made friends with was actually the baby in the picture i had "teased" about having big ears..he'd had them pinned back. I actually thought the kid in the picture was my primary school rival stuart....oops :down:

we had that in 1st year to encourage us to make friends..turns out the guy i made friends with was actually the baby in the picture i had "teased" about having big ears..he'd had them pinned back. I actually thought the kid in the picture was my primary school rival stuart....oops :down:

was that at oldie?

i think i still have all the photos on my computer at home. i'll have a look and upload them tonight. i can't even remember why we did it, i think it was just for a laugh.

it was an aubl thing, run by you mel. there was definately a reason for it beyond the tremendous entertainment value but i can't for the life of me remember what it was. that really was a long time ago!!

/x