aberdeen-music

In Aberdeen you can ________

penmaster

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eat...Aberdeen is full of great places to go eat...and mmmmm eating is such a great thing to do. Sit down, relax and have a nice coversation over something tastey...plus if you really draw it out it can fill a good few hours...maybe I am so pro-eating jsut now because I can smell my tea being cooked and it SMELLS FOINE!

my point - everything pretty much includes walking or sitting down somewhere. There is nothing in aberdeen been opened or made for entertaining people if you see what i mean.

Bars are about the only thing I'd say

Walking is good fun though, well depends who your with....

my point - everything pretty much includes walking or sitting down somewhere. There is nothing in aberdeen been opened or made for entertaining people if you see what i mean.

Bars are about the only thing I'd say

Walking is good fun though' date=' well depends who your with....[/quote']

what would you like to do in aberdeen then?

Hmm, i know there isn't a whole lot going on really. Hopefully when the summer really starts it'll get a little more lively. The only thing I can suggest is Duthie Park is they have the wee boats in teh pond, it's kinda fun in a let's piss about and pretend we're still 5 kinda way.

But yeah, what kind of stuff would everyone like to be doing (realistically) because you never know, maybe it could be organised?

i dont know. somthing on somedays though' date=' wouldnt you?[/quote']

Aye! I'd buy a xylophone from the Toy Bazaar, get my wee mate to dress up as a gnome and dance on a tea chest outside the Bon-Accord Centre while I played the hits of Karlheinz Stockhausen. Might make a few bob, certainly would class as 'something on', certainly for that day. I'd pay two pounds to see a dwarf dance to a xylophone tune. Well, 1.50 onywye.....

It's a bonny toon, but not much is laid on specifically for the casual visitor.